Q & A

(Just in case you can't read my hand writing since I know it's not the best.)

Q1: Do you accept fan art?

A1(Sauce): Yes, I do accept fan art. Over the course of the story I've received five.

_________________________________________________________________

Q2: How long does it take to draw the art you make, and do you like the results?

A2: It usually takes anywhere from 1-2 hours sometimes more depending on what it is. I just work until I'm happy with it, which is more often then not.
_________________________________________________________________

Q3: What does Blare/Black Diamond's sword look like?

A3: It's in the image above.

______________________________________________

Q4: Blare, if you could bake anything, what would you bake and with whom (other then Garnet)?

A4: If I could bake anything...I would love to make danishes for all the possibilities when it comes to fillings, and I would make them with Peridot. Sure we got of to a rocky start and and even rockier middle, but I think this would be an amazing experience for the both of us. I'm sure Peridot can appreciate the precision and technicality of baking.

______________________________________________

Q5: What was Black's reaction to corrupted gems when he first came to Earth?

A5: Let's just say it wasn't a pleasant experience. I was under the impression that there wouldn't be any gems on Earth. The Diamond Blast was suppose to whip out all gems on Earth, so when I arrived seeing such a monstrous beast I have to admit it was shocking. I remember thrusting my blade through one and panicking because I thought it was a native creature. I was both relieved and upset when I discovered that it was actually a gem.

________________________________________________