Chapter 47- Forged Connection (Part 2)

A/N: Okay here's the next chapter. I hope you like it and enjoy the rest of your day :)

________________

Q and A

Author(Me)

Black Diamond (Blare)

Moonstone

??? (Revealed in chapter 50)

________________________________

3rd Person Pov

The two gems had long since left the forest. Wandering until they arrived where it all started, the Beta Kindergarten. The two talked about anything and almost everything. That is until they arrived on a sensitive topic for the both of them. "What was it like?" Black asked leaning against the canyon wall.

Jasper paused, she knew exactly what he was asking, but she wasn't sure if she he would like her answer. Black frowned after she remained silent for a while, "You don't hav-" "It was...incredible." Jasper finally answered breathlessly. It was like she was in a trance. Jasper shivered remembering the experience...the power that coursed through her.

Black was shocked by her answer. That's strange the two seemed to be miserable. Especially the way Lapis and Steven described it, but...the look in her eyes tells a different story all together. "I want to find her again. I need to make things right." Jasper said. She missed the feeling of being fused with Lapis the power they had. It was unforgettable.

Everything about it was so close but just out of her reach. I need to feel it again. Jasper was determined to find Lapis. She needed her. Sure, she was strong on her own but with Lapis they were a forced to be reckoned with.

The look in her eyes made Black feel nervous. It was similar to a primal desire. Her expression held desperation. "Jasper I don't think that's a good idea. Lapis doesn-" Jasper turned around taking Black's hands.

Black froze in place. His words caught in his throat from the shock of her sudden movement. Why didn't I think of it before? Jasper thought. "You know where she is don't you?" Jasper asked with a hopeful smile, but it did nothing to hide her desperation. Black looked away from her, "I-"

Jasper tried to make eye contact with the Diamond, but his diamond irises shifted away within the second their eyes connected. "I need to see her. Tell me where she is." Jasper commanded.

Black ripped his hands from her turning away from her. "I won't tell you anything." He answered simply. A solemn expression on his face as he sat up looking down at her. I can't do that to Lapis. I won't do that to her. She just gained her freedom, and now she's settling into a comfortable place in the country. They were separated for a reason.

Jaspers face contorted in rage. "WHY?! I need her!" She yelled. "The power that coursed through us was incredible. I'm the only one that can handle her power, her drive, her thirst for battle." Jasper said.

Black Diamond frowned. Fusion should never feel like that. How could anyone want to feel like that. Black thought. The exhausted form of Lapis flashing in his mind. Black remembered the look on Lapis' face when she talked about being trapped by everyone she had come into contact with.

Black's eyes narrowed his expression stern. "I'm not going to tell you anything. If you want to find her you're doing it on your own." His eyes held a gleam that dared Jasper to challenge him, but Jasper knew better than that. She knew he wouldn't budge she'd be lucky if he stayed with her on her search.

What am I saying I don't-I don't need him? He's not my Diamond. Why do I feel obligated to him? I don't want to leave him. NO! I only serve Yello-Pink Diamond but she's not here anymore, and he's the closes thing to her...maybe better.