I'm Still Here

Okay I know I'm getting close to a month of no updates....and I'm sorry. First off I am not abandoning this story. School started four weeks ago for me and I'm still trying to work out a rhythm between personal life and school responsibilities. Second off the next chapter hasn't been finished. I'm still working on chapter art and writing it since it doesn't follow the events of the episode it takes place in. 

This is not me saying I have writers block. I just need to work things out a little more. The chapter is just a little longer than I expected. Right now I'm 1700 words in and I'm still writing the first part of the chapter's events. 

That being said everyone has two choices, that will be decided through a vote.

 (Vote on A or B)

A: I write the first half of the chapter and art as part one of the chapter and publish that, and everyone waits until I finish writing the 2nd half as part two to work on and publish later. 

B: I finish writing the chapter as a whole and everyone waits until everything including the full chapter art is finished and publish it altogether.

I will give everyone until I get to school tomorrow to close voting and work with the popular decision. Once again sorry that it's taking so long. I'm just trying to feel out the work a flow. 

Also I'm working on an idea for the publishing of the 50th chapter of the story, and I'm super excited for it.  

P.S.     This story for sure will be sharing an update scheduling period with a crossover story that I'm working on. There is no way around this I promised a friend that I would write and publish it. Don't panic that doesn't mean that this story will be pushed back or let go. It just means that they will be publish stories that will have regular updates.