LIV- jerk

day 50

(Y/n) rubbed her eyes tiredly as she walked up to her room. It had been another weekly meeting and package that have arrived.

All was normal with the package, the meeting was pretty boring too apart from the announcement that they were celebrating Hana's upcoming birthday that week.

She walked into her room and was about to start getting ready for the day ahead when she heard that familiar sound of a bell. (Y/n) audibly groaned, she hadn't been expecting a message of any kind and wasn't really interested in getting one.

(Y/n) looked to the screen and winced at the words that were displayed:

It's your choice not to listen to warnings, (Y/n).

Her lips formed a tight line and she turned away, not paying the message much mind but then another one came through.

Nothing to say?

This gave (Y/n) a shot of fear. She hadn't expected this communication to be so... Current. (Y/n) suddenly became all too aware of him looking and listening to her. She glared around her room, trying to seek out where the camera was.

You can talk to me. The walls are soundproof, they won't hear you.

(Y/n) decided that she was done, this was too strange for her. Without taking the Gamemaster's advice of talking to the thin air she went straight for the door only for it not to budge. "What the hell..?" She muttered, pulling on the handle repeatedly.

It's locked.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at the screen, the bell was beginning to make her feel sick. She didn't want to talk to this psycho, why her? Why not any of the others?

"What do you want me to say?" She asked in exasperation, letting go of the door.

His next message took longer to arrive as if even he wasn't sure what he wanted from (Y/n).

I know who killed Angelo.

"I know you do." (Y/n) sharpened her gaze at the words, taunting her. "Tell me."

The screen went back to showing the time, the Gamemaster didn't want to talk anymore.

"Shit." She muttered, she heard the door unlock and sighed.

It angered her that this person could sit down somewhere miles and oceans away and just tease her with the knowledge of her friend's murderer. They'd been told from day one that this was just a game but people had lost their lives because of it, she wondered if the Gamemaster even saw them as human or just didn't care.

(Y/n) began to get changed and felt more self conscious with knowing he could have been watching her. She slowly peeled away her nightwear and headed for the bathroom with some clothes for the day.

She had a longer shower that day, just standing and contemplating what was to come. Would she ever really know what happened to Angelo that night? And would he ever get real justice? What possibly sickened her most was how close she was with the killer, whoever it was, there wasn't anyone in the house who she didn't consider a friend at this point. Maybe she was fretting over nothing and it really had been Bella.