LXXI- fucked around

day 65

(Y/n)'s return to rest after her brief discussion with the Gamemaster didn't last long as the newly unlocked players rushed to see her.

They were worried for several reasons including the fact that their own talks with the Gamemaster proved that he wasn't delicate about personal issues and (Y/n) could have very well heard something she didn't want to.

"(Y/n)..." Hana was first to enter and wanted to take a gentle approach. "How are-"

She was shoved out of the way and in an instant (Y/n) was engulfed into a pair of arms. "Oh, my love! What did he say to you??" Dottie was practically on top of (Y/n).

(Y/n) futilely tried to push Dottie away but that only made her snuggle further into her. "I'm... Fine, I just want to rest." (Y/n) breathed in relief when she felt Dottie's weight being removed from her and saw Owen pulling her away by the back of the collar. He must have walked in while (Y/n) was being crushed.

"Sorry about her." He muttered. "Are you okay?"

"I'm tired." (Y/n) said. Tim was next to walked in and (Y/n) clicked her tongue realising that soon the whole house would have piled into her room. "I want to sleep."

"Are you getting enough sleep?" Owen asked with slightly knitted brows, shuffling to the side a bit when Dottie shoved him off of her.

"Y-"

"(Y/n)'s not getting enough sleep??" Eli entered the open door part way through the conversation.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and sat up. "Please let me sleep, I'm not talking about this."

"(Y/n), just tell us what the Gamemaster said to you." Tim said.

"No, I want to know why you haven't been sleeping properly." Eli butted in.

"Do you feel okay?" Hana added while standing up from where she'd been pushed.

"Do you want a hug? Or a kiss??" Dottie offered to which she received a glare from Owen.

(Y/n) wasn't even sure what question she should answer first. "I'm sleeping fine, I'm just not a morning person so I'd really appreciate it if we could talk about this later." Being rude and snappy with them got her nowhere so (Y/n) hoped a relatively polite request would be granted.

A few glances were shared between the group at whether they should push further to figure out what exactly the Gamemaster had shared with (Y/n) right then and there or allow her some rest.

"Very well." Tim took the lead. "Though I'll have one of us return to wake you in an hour as you need to have something to eat. We'll talk about what was said over breakfast."

(Y/n) nodded dismissively and lay back down. She wasn't planning on telling them the truth about what the Gamemaster told her anyway, they'd only use his words about them against her. She had expected them to leave after that but (Y/n) should have known by now that that would be far too good to be true.

She recieved a show of affection from each of them before they left, whether it was a kiss on the forehead, a caress down the cheek or in Hana's case just adjusting the pillows beneath (Y/n)'s head. Dottie really tested her luck with trying to get a kiss on the lips but that time it wasn't only Owen pulling her away.