LXV- crime and punishment

day 62

When (Y/n) woke up that morning she was surprised by the lack of pain she felt. She wasn't at one hundred percent but she was pretty sure she could function normally and not have to spend all day in bed.

She used her hands to sit up and looked over at the time, she'd gone to sleep much earlier so naturally she woke earlier than usual too. It was only seven o'clock and she clicked her tongue wondering how long it would take for someone to come to her room.

(Y/n) took this opportunity to think a bit more about her situation, as if she hadn't done enough thinking already. Plotting escape wouldn't do because there was no way to get away from them so the only thing she could do would be to convince them to stop.

Tim seemed to be leading the pack which came as no surprise to (Y/n) but Owen was the one who killed Angelo. If they were doing this for her as they said they were she could make it abundantly clear that she wasn't happy about it. Even more clear than she had been making it already.

In short, (Y/n) understood that she'd have to make an example of someone. She lay back down in waiting.

Her time with Max yesterday had been horribly short and she needed to see him again, she needed to do this for him.

(Y/n) didn't bother to look up when she heard her door being opened she just curled in on herself and made a pained expression.

"Are you awake?"

She recognised Owen's voice instantly, (Y/n) was simultaneously happy and terrified that he had been the first to come in. On one hand he was undoubtedly the one she despised the most for killing Angelo but on the other hand he was definitely the most volotile of the group.

"Yeah..." (Y/n) feigned weakness in her voice so Owen would keep his guard lowered and it seemed to work as he made his way over to her.

"Oh, my love, are you feeling any better?" He asked sorrowfully, looking at her uncomfortable face.

"Not... Not really."

"That's funny... Max said he felt a lot better this morning." Owen delicately placed his hand on (Y/n)'s forehead. "Your fever's passed at least."

She shifted away from his touch and buried herself further into the covers.

Owen frowned and retracted his hand. He started speaking with a much darker tone than (Y/n) had heard from him. "I'll let you off because you're still sick but once you're better you need to start being more receptive to me touching you. You're mine, (Y/n), alright?"

(Y/n) didn't face him, she stayed tucked away wishing that she could disappear.

"Alright??" He emphasized again.

"Alright." (Y/n) sqeaked quietly, still not looking at him. Her heart rate picked up as she felt her mattress shift with a newly introduced weight. Owen's arms worked themselves around her waist and (Y/n) sucked her stomach in to make herself as small as possible. She was practically cowering inwards to avoid him. (Y/n) couldn't have been more glad not to be facing him so she couldn't see the satisfied grin on his face.

"Good girl." Owen muttered into (Y/n)'s hair. "Now say it."

"S-say what?"