XCIV- ranking

day 90

Gathering everyone together for dinner seemed like a good idea in theory but in practice it wasn't playing out the way (Y/n) was really hoping for.

She only had ten more days with all of them and she wanted to spend that time with all of them instead of spending a few hours with them one at a time. They weren't five seperate entities existing in a vacuum, her relationship with each and every one of them was very affected by her relationships with the rest of them.

"Thanks for cooking this, Hana." (Y/n) said while smiling in the direction of the white haired woman.

Tim still had a great sense of sourness towards Hana but had put the idea of murdering her aside. That didn't mean he didn't feel a tug on his heartstrings when he heard Hana receive praise from (Y/n).

One thing Tim had succeeded in doing even if he hadn't managed to unite his other housemates to take a hit out, he'd definitely made them aware of Hana's strong position and the undeniable upper hand she had.

"It's not as good as mine though, is it, (Y/n)?" Owen asked teasingly.

"You're both good cooks." (Y/n) said definitively, she could feel an argument coming on. "I like all of your cooking."

"Apart from Eli's." Dottie added.

"Hey, what the fuck?!" Eli yelled out. "I've improved a lot."

"He has!" (Y/n) pointed out, wishing to calm down Eli first and foremost.

"You don't need to lie, (Y/n), he learnt how to boil pasta and that's about it." Tim said smugly.

"Can we just have a nice meal please?" Hana spoke up and everyone quietened down as they remembered what happened the last time they got too out of hand.

Even if they agreed with what Hana said it still infuriated everyone. Of course she was the one to break up the argument. Little miss perfect Hana Anthony who could do no wrong.

After a few minutes of eating in silence, Eli cleared his throat.

"So... Ten days till the big decision." He said.

(Y/n) nodded solemnly.

"Do you know who you're going to pick?" He followed up.

"I have no idea, my mind is so busy right now." A lump accumulated in (Y/n)'s throat as she spoke.

"You must have some idea, right?" Dottie injected herself into the conversation.

"I've thought about it a lot but-"

"So you do know?" Owen asked curiously. "Who is it?"

"No! I don't know yet, I only said that I've thought about it."

"Who have you thought about bringing with you then?" Tim was now also questioning her.

(Y/n) looked to Hana for help but she looked just as curious as the rest of them. She massaged her head to ease the incoming headache.