ENDING- dottie rose

day 100

Dottie knew it was only a matter of time before her door was unlocked. She'd read the message from the Gamemaster and was just excited to have (Y/n) all to herself.

Any doubts had been crushed. Though they were practically nonexistent in the first place.

Dottie was sure she'd be chosen, her perfect (Y/n) wouldn't dare pick anyone over her.

"Oh, hurry up, baby~" She giggled to herself excitedly. "Stop teasing me!"

Dottie placed her hands over her hot freckled cheeks and laughed out. She was totally ecstatic, a life with (Y/n) and without all these distractions was less than an hour away.

All this working, all this waiting, all the tears that had fallen and blood that had been spilt was all going to come to this.

One day this could be something that she and (Y/n) could look back on and laugh, it'll just be some silly anecdote to reminisce on but nothing too important.

Their best days were still to come, that was what Dottie told herself.

They'd both made mistakes but Dottie had long forgiven (Y/n) for her old hesitations and was sure that (Y/n) in her ever-forgiving nature would be willing to forget the times where Dottie had slipped up.

She danced over to her wall where the picture of (Y/n) was pasted up, Dottie carefully removed it from the wall paying extra attention so as not to damage the paper. That was about the only thing from the house that she wished to take with her, apart from (Y/n) of course.

Her finger traced the outline of (Y/n)'s realistically drawn face. "We're so close..." She whispered eagerly. "So close to our happily ever after."

Dottie was still fixated on that perfect fairytale lifestyle that she and (Y/n) would share, far away from civilization in a cottage somewhere. They'd produce their own food in the garden and make money by selling food products and some of Dottie's art.

Just them and a few dogs running around and whatever wildlife stumbled upon their perfect home. Dottie's leg began to shake at the thought of spending her every moment through morning to night attached at (Y/n)'s hip.

A sqeak almost left her when the bell rang, Dottie knew what it meant and wasn't surprised in the smallest way when she saw the message.

Congratulations, Dottie Rose, you've won the game.

"Yes!!" She cheered.

Dottie jumped around on the spot happily, her cheeks felt the pain of her wide smile but that didn't matter- all that mattered was her and (Y/n).

She ran up to her now unlocked door and dashed through the halls while laughing to herself in pure ecstacy.

Her dark brown hair flew behind her as she ascended the stairs up to (Y/n)'s room. When she opened this door the rest of their life would begin.

And Dottie couldn't wait any longer.

The door flew open and Dottie's lovestruck gaze darted to (Y/n), she ran up to her beloved and kissed her passionately.