ARC 1: STEALING THE MOM OF THE PROTAGONIST

CHAPTER:1.1
Qing yun didn't realise that he was a villain.

He was sitting upon a mountain in a wheelchair powered by lingshi*,when he felt a sharp pain assault his head forcing him to start coughing.

One cough was followed by continuous coughing.At the bottom of the mountain, millions of armed soldiers who were ready for battle watched Qing yun's coughing fit,yet no one dared to move.
"That old monster's body cannot hold on any longer" the leading man raised his long sword to boost the troop's morale"Every one!we must unite and kill him today!"

Wenyan Qing yun gave a light laugh,the silk kerchief that was in his hand and stained with golden blood burned up silently, leaving not even a trace of dust behind.

"You are the hundredth one"

The dull voice travelled into his ears, causing the leading man who held up his sword to quiver with fear in his eyes.

Qing yun was a villain, although he didn't understand what a villain was before yesterday.

Until yesterday,the Tao of heaven watched the ninety nine fatalistic sons aka protagonists die in his hands.Finally it couldn't take it anymore and forced Qing yun's soul to leave his body, controlling him to reincarnate, preparing world after world to dissipate his energy.

Qing yun was able to get some information due to the energy planted in his body by the Tao of the heaven.

This time,the "son of destiny" was right.Qing Yun really couldn't hold on any longer.Although he had a high cultivation level,he couldn't fight with the Tao of heaven at all.

But there'll always be a way.

Qing yun stretched out his hand, conjured his sword spirit and without warning,he attacked the leading man.

As soon as this attack broke out, the whole sky suddenly darkened.

Sure enough!

Qing yun's eyes glimmered with brilliance,he had been speculating about how the Tao of heaven will react if he destroyed himself with his soul and refused to obey it.

The leading man at the bottom of the mountain just withstood Qing yun's attack, but the next attack came, one after another,fiercer each time.

Dark clouds slowly gathered on the top of Qing yun, they were as black as ink.

Qing yun acted as if he was in a frenzy, like a trapped animal struggling to death, but within the depth of his eyes contained tranquility.His goal is not the "protagonist" at the bottom of the mountain, but the Tao of heaven!

Finally, a thin black thunderbolt broke through the clouds and struck down in Qing yun's direction.

Qing yun's eyes glistened and there was faint smile on his lips.

In the blink of an eye, the thunder disappeared into the Qing yun's heavenly spirit stirring him up from *** of the soul (T/N:it was same*** in the original text)

The proud Tao of heaven will never allow an ant to resist it repeatedly.since Qing yun was unwilling to be controlled,he will be completely erased.

The black thunder circled around for some time to confirm that Qing yun was eliminated,then slowly dissipated.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll take you to change your clothes." The waiter with the tray hastily apologized.He looked at the wine stains on the man's delicate custom suit and bit his lips uneasily.

"Suit.... I'll pay for the suit..."

"Huh?how are you going to compensate?"

Nie chenyuan looked at the "clumsy" waiter infront of him and raised his eyebrows while speaking with an ambiguous tone.