ARC 11 - Chapter 11.5

With that, the white-browed Daoist actually disregarded his status as a strong person at the Tribulation stage and struck his palm towards Qing Yun.

The wind from his palm blew away Qing Yun’s long hair, revealing his cold, stern eyes. These eyes were not at all fearful as the white-browed Daoist had imagined, and this mid-Golden Dan cultivator did not even flinch in the face of the pressure of a strong person at the Tribulation stage.

The rest of the cultivators in the valley grabbing scattered magic tools and spiritual medicine also looked over towards this side of the commotion at this time.

Several strong people of the Tribulation stage were watching this pressure in mid-air. When they saw Qing Yun’s eyes, they couldn’t help but sigh and shake their heads.

Even a young Tribulation cultivator’s eyes showed a hint of regret: “This Yun Qing is a good seedling. It can be seen that his heart is firm, but he is too rigid and fragile. If he had been willing to beg for mercy, he would not have ended up in such a situation. Now, it’s a pity……”

The rest of the onlookers also agreed.

In recent years, the name of Sky Origin Sect’s genius disciple Yun Qing could be said to have resounded throughout the continent. Moreover, it had earned the Sky Origin Sect a good reputation.

But even if this young man is invincible in the Golden Dan stage or surpasses Nascent Soul stage cultivators, what can he do now that he is facing a Tribulation stage cultivator and even one of the best in the Tribulation stage.

Although the white-browed Daoist used only a third of his strength in this palm, it was still ruthless, and if he was hit, Yun Qing’s lifelong cultivation would be ruined.

“The loss of a supreme genius, I’m afraid that the head of the Sky Origin Sect will regret it!” The rest of the people of the Sacred Dao Sect were watching the show in mid-air and teasing.

Looking at the illusory palm print about to reach Qing Yun, the surrounding onlookers were either full of regret or gloating, but none of them helped.

Because the white-browed old man’s cultivation is extremely high, and he really can not be an enemy. Moreover, the spiritual energy in this world is limited, so one less genius is somewhat beneficial to them.

The disciples of the Sky Origin Sect were scrambling one by one to issue the sound transmission jade slips to the sect, and some even took out extremely precious transmission scrolls. However, at this moment, the Hidden Cloud Valley formation was still operating, and all the magic tools for leaving the valley had no effect.

Seeing this, these young disciples were anxious: “What to do! Quickly save senior brother Yun!”

Qing Chen also discovered Qing Yun’s situation and tried to ask the elders of his sect for help, but was refused.

Just when everyone thought that this rare genius was about to perish, Qing Yun, who was facing the palm print, moved, and a long sword appeared with a movement of his right hand.

Qing Yun’s long sword crossed and steadily blocked the palm print before it.

“Huh! This kid actually blocked it!” The eyes of the surrounding spectators lit up.