ARC 9 HE HAS BIPOLAR DISORDER - Chapter 9.0

Qing Yun picked up the violin in silence and lovingly stroked the scratches on its body before getting up with it in his arms.

“Hey, what’s that look on your face? I told you to get out of the way a long time ago, but you didn’t listen, did you?” Lin, who hit him earlier, stood in front of him and wanted to taunt him some more but found that this young man, who was silent and gloomy in the past, had a different kind of sharpness in his eyes.

“Get lost!” Qing Yun raised his eyes and gave a cold, hard rebuke. Then, he walked straight to a corner where there was no one.

Lin stood in place and scratched his head, not understanding how this person had the guts to be so bold today.

The rest of the people saw that and immediately laughed: “Lin, you can’t ah. The prodigy is playing before you today, and you are already scared before the competition.”

“Heh, I’m not afraid of him. He’d be lucky if he’s half as good as he was when he was a kid.” Lin disdainfully scowled and walked into the crowd, discussing with them what he was going to play at the competition.

This side was filled with joy, while the corner where Qing Yun was sitting was lonely with only him there.

Qing Yun was happy to be in silence as he tuned his strings and sorted through the information he received in his mind. His name in this world was Xiang Chenyu, a famous musical prodigy before he was twelve years old.

He lived without a father or mother in an orphanage and mastered the technique simply by learning the violin from the orphanage director, an amateur violinist. He seemed to have been born into music, and the doors to this beautiful world of art opened easily for him.

When Xiang Chenyu was ten years old, he performed in the square with the rest of the orphans in the orphanage under the guidance of the director and immediately gained the crowd’s attention.

People were interested in this orphan who lived in great poverty and did not even have parents because his sound was so unique. When he played with his violin with his eyes closed, his expression was so joyful that it infected many people through his music.

Although his technique has many shortcomings, his innocence and sensitivity make up for his lack of skill. The video of Xiang Chenyu’s performance was soon posted on the Internet, where it was well-received and attracted the attention of many musicians.

A number of famous violinists in the music industry praised him and concluded that the child had supreme musical talent and would definitely become a great musician if trained properly.

But this was the beginning of Xiang Chenyu’s painful life. A musician couple who had lost their child adopted him, and he went from being a small feather in an orphanage to becoming Xiang Chenyu.

The couple put all their expectations on Xiang Chenyu, trying to raise him to be the greatest violinist in the music industry. Xiang Chenyu began training in all kinds of advanced techniques, and he spent every day with his violin, his fingers constantly worn out by the strings. The violin was not just a joyful toy for him but also a tool to please his adoptive parents.

Because the attitude of Xiang Chenyu’s adoptive parents towards him would always change depending on his playing skills and performance. If he succeeded in playing a difficult piece, Xiang Chenyu would receive a great deal of praise from them. They would lift little Xiang Chenyu, hug him joyfully, and spin him around, kissing him passionately on the cheek while telling how much they loved him.