ARC 11 - CHAPTER 11.6.2

"Hey? Are you here?" Qing Chen’s voice sounded and interrupted the inexplicable grief of Qingyun.

"We saw that there was a tablet in this room, so we came to see." Ming Yan explained to Qing Chen, but a pair of eyes still stared widely at Qingyun.

Qing Chen saw that the person holding the tablet was also silent. He walked over and skillfully wiped the dust on the tablet and burned an incense infront of the card. Then he smiled and explained: "You two should also know Qingyun and the relationship between Yun and my family?"

"This card is dedicated to Qing Yun's father, the 53rd generation of the Qing family, and the patriarch who has been the highest and most accomplished in our family's history."

"Oh? Then why are you putting him here?" The voice asked, which is from Qingyun, his voice with a strange hoarseness.

"This is the wish of the patriarch of the Qing Dynasty." Qing Chen wanted to ask Yunqing why he would ask questions, but he has always been frank, and does not think that this matter can be concealed, so he explained: "After the patriarch’s wife gave birth to Qingyun, some people in the cultivation realm spread rumors that this was an ominous sign, wanting to force the Qing patriarch to kill Qingyun, but the Qingyun's father wanted to raise Qingyun in the old family house. The patriarch’s wife seemed to care about it. It is also because of this matter that he left the house."

"After Qingyun's adulthood, there was no such situation, and the patriarch released him. He didn't expect to provoke various blood cases later." Qing Chen shook his head and omitted the later events. He only said, "The patriarch was sad. After the death, we did not find his body, but through the family secret law to obtain the scene of the patriarch's death, we knew his last wish, and then placed the tablet here."

"However, perhaps the patriarch of the Qing family at that time complained about it because of Qingyun's affairs, neglected its management, or simply forgot about the room, until my father became the patriarch, and moved the tablet back here again." Qing Chen was embarrassed and scratched his head.

"My father is a branch of the Qing family. In the past, he was cultivated by the patriarch(Qingyun's father). Therefore, my father has always felt the kindness of the patriarch. Now that the family has fallen, the tablet has been taken care of by my father. Next I will become the patriarch, and my father will retreat, I will take care of grievances of the patriarch."

When Qing Chen said this, Qingyun did not make a sound, and did not look up.

"Let's leave now, senior brother Yun, you and me are still trying..."

When Qing Chen’s words were not finished, they were interrupted by the steward who rushed to them: “Young master! Not good, holy...”

The housekeeper said half of it, and saw that there were outsiders and immediately shut up. When Qing Chen came out, he explained the situation carefully: "The Holy Gate is coming again. This time, it wanted to take away all the family members under the age of 20. Young master, you need to leave, seek the blessing of the patriarch!"

"There is no reason!" Qing Chen immediately gritted his teeth, he would not abandon the family and leave, and immediately opened the  door and went out.

He took two steps and did not forget to remind Qingyun: "This time is not good, but I have to worry about the matter of the family, and had leave senior brother Yun early!"