ARC 6 - Chapter 6.10

Qing Yun looked at his palm grasped by the man and frowned. The two of them should not be that close to each other, given their respective generations.

Noticing Qing Yun's struggle, Ahaz froze for a moment and immediately let go of his hand for fear of hurting the youth with his force. However, a trace of loss uncontrollably flashed through his heart. Ahaz's eyes were gloomy, and all the anger in his heart was released towards Rossi.

"The Pamela's? Your father is quite capable of having raised a son like you."

As soon as he heard Ahaz's nonchalant tone, Rossi's heart sank downward.

With his hands empty, Ahaz subconsciously wanted to put his arm around the young man's waist but noticed his evasive actions and was heartbroken. His eyes grew colder and colder as he looked at Rossi and simply waved his hand to indicate to someone to pull these two disgusting things down. "I heard that director Rossi is very famous in the entertainment industry? I wonder if you've ever shown up for art. Let's give you a chance now."

As soon as Ahaz's words fell, the head of Venus knew what he meant and immediately beckoned a few brawny men to drag Rossi and Risen away.

Rossi, who had also once played such a trick, broke out in cold sweat and crouched on the floor in a snotty mess. His fingers clenched the gap in the floor and finally lost his composure: "No, no! My elder brother is the heir of the Pamela family. You have to take into account the face of the Pamela family. You can't do this to me!"

Looking at Rossi's fearful appearance, Qing Yun finally cocked the corner of his mouth. The man was now terrified, but there was no pity in his heart when he was being pressured.

Seeing the mischievous arc at the corner of the child's mouth next to him, Ahaz's heart tickled, and he subconsciously reached out to grab his wrist.

Qing Yun was caught off guard by him this time, and his eyes widened slightly. Why does this man keep putting his hands on him?

"Wait!"

Someone outside the room suddenly shouted, and Qing Yun turned his head to look. A young man walked in, whose face was five points similar to Rossi's.

As soon as Rossi saw the visitor, he yelled out louder: "Brother! Help me!"

Rossi's brother, Geller, saw his brother pleading like this, and a trace of heartache flashed in his eyes. However, he didn't dare to pull the man over without Ahaz's permission.

Geller stepped forward and bent down to light a cigar for Ahaz while pointing out his intention. "Mr. Ahaz, my brother Rossi has offended but has not caused any substantial harm to this one beside you, has he?"

"And, this gentleman's script can not be made into a movie without the support of the Pamela family. I can promise to give this gentleman the most generous treatment. He can use which director he wants to use. The actors in the company are also at his disposal, and the investment......"

Geller already knew that Rossi offended Ahaz because of the young man. After learning this news, Geller blamed his brother for his ignorance, but at the same time, his heart also raised some hope. After all, it was only a boy. With Ahaz's calmness, it would definitely not affect the business of the two families, and what he said already showed the sincerity of the Pamela family.

Geller had met with Ahaz several times since he took over his family's business, so he knew how calm and composed the man was. He didn't believe the man would really mess up the big picture for the sake of a person in his bed.

But this time, Geller was wrong because Rossi has touched Ahaz's reverse scale. [T/N: "touching the reverse scale" had come to mean "offending the emperor or a man in power".]