ARC 10 - Chapter 10.7

In the Gled family house, Qing Yun was observing the scale in his hands to the sunlight. He has now realized that the Star beast in this world is probably that man’s original body.

Thinking of this, Qing Yun’s gaze fixed on the scale could not help but flash a trace of tenderness. He did not expect that he and that man do not belong to the same space at all. So when he persistently followed him world after world, he was bound to be attacked by the rules of the space he was in.

But even so, that idiot still did not give up looking for him.

The communicator beside him kept ringing, but Qing Yun silently looked at the blue-purple scale and then put it on his lips and gave it a gentle kiss.

If a man saw this scene, he would be thrilled. Because with Qing Yun’s character, even in his most emotional time, he would not be as gentle as this to show his feelings.

Qing Yun put the scale close to his body, took the communicator, and sent a message to Horst, who was distressed beyond measure: “Don’t mind Phil’s actions, but also put out the news I told you.”

After explaining what to do on Horst’s side, Qing Yun also boarded the Gled family’s aircraft and flew to the southernmost forest of the Capital Star.

Phil, who was still on his way, saw the news pushed on the live stream’s page and couldn’t help but reveal a relieved smile.

This news is exactly the scandal of Ilos that he just informed the lead editor he knows well to send out. The headline of the message was extremely provocative, directly linking Ilos to His Majesty’s contract person, almost explicitly mentioning that Ilos would definitely become His Majesty’s contract person, and even more so, saying loudly that Ilos would awaken His Majesty.

This article analyzed the advantages of that waste Ilos. The opening paragraph pointed out that with the background of the Gled family’s status, it was easy for Ilos to win the competition without any effort at all.

This one sentence alone ignited the emotions of most of the viewers.

And then, the author of the article successively showed the various black materials of Ilos, as if listing arguments one by one. However, the final conclusion is not how much of a waste Ilos is, but to praise how hard Ilos is and even called on the audience to support Ilos, who has worked so hard.

On the enlarged page, the action of Ilos falling from the equipment during the final test was made into a gif and played over and over again. Each time he fell, his posture was so ugly, but there was a text underneath saying, “He has worked so hard, we must support him!”

The curious audience who clicked into this post saw this and nearly vomited.

What do you mean by Ilos working hard? Did the rest of the candidates not work hard? There are many people who work harder than Ilos and are stronger than him, okay? However, it is rare to see people who work hard and become ridiculous like Ilos.

The post, which occupied the best spot on the live page, used different sets of words that didn’t make it obvious at first glance that it was intended to blacken Ilos. But every sentence was full of war-inducing words, especially the ones that explicitly praised Ilos’ noble birth but actually implied that Ilos relied on his family background to cheat, making every viewer who clicked on it so angry that they left comments.