ARC 2 - Chapter 2.7

“I haven’t seen that brother of yours around my brother.” Zou Qiyao trailed off. He felt that he knew Zou Chen better. After all, he was the only one who could hold onto his thighs out of so many bastards in the Zou family.

Zou Chen is powerful, but he’s never been keen on that sort of thing. Zou Qiyao had never seen anyone staying around him, so back then, he didn’t believe in the gossip between Xiao Chengnuo and Zou Chen at all.

Xiao Chengzhe shook his head, clearly having doubts about his words, “However, Zou Chen has never passed on this kind of thing to anyone else. Xiao Chengnuo is the first.”

This, however, reminded Zou Qiyao.

Just because of that incident three years ago, Xiao Chengnuo could be considered to be on fire, and everyone was talking about him. After all, just as Xiao Chengzhe said, no matter whether it was a man or a woman, this was the first time Zou Chen had such a scandal, so Xiao Chengnuo’s popularity was momentous.

But Zou Qiyao was not happy about this. Previously, he was the only one who got into Zou Chen’s eyes, so why did someone suddenly run out to steal his thunder this time?

Although Xiao Chengnuo has nothing to do with the Zou family in terms of their bloodline, blood is nothing. The Zou family looks at the face of Zou Chen; as long as Zou Chen likes it, everyone has to hold it.

Therefore, Zou Qiyao could be said to be quite uncomfortable with Xiao Chengnuo.

Looking at the flicker of thought in Zou Qiyao’s eyes, Xiao Chengzhe dropped his eyes and smiled. He said this just to arouse Zou Qiyao’s vigilance, but he wasn’t too concerned.

If Xiao Chengzhe hadn’t led someone in the first place, who would have known about Xiao Chengnuo and Zou Chen’s affair? It was just a coincidence, and besides, Xiao Chengzhe didn’t think that Zou Chen would be interested in someone as incompetent as Xiao Chengnuo.

“Damn it, this brat is backfiring at you. I don’t like him either. I don’t want this guy to casually hitch a ride on my Zou family.” Zou Qiyao spat.

Zou Qiyao was accustomed to acting arrogantly.

Qing Yun had just attended his grandmother’s birthday banquet and was stopped when he drove out.

“Yo, Second Young Master Xiao.” Zou Qiyao sat in the sports car, exhaling smoke rings to speak to Qing Yun.

Qing Yun raised his eyebrows. Initially, his impression of Zou Qiyao was merely Xiao Chengzhe’s golden finger. The only time he had paid attention to him was the time this kid had planned to drug him.

Now, he had a bit of other interest.

After all, the world had sent him a message that Zou Qiyao is Zou Chen’s “only favored” younger brother. After the accident, Zou Chen even handed over the large Zou family to Zou Qiyao, just to keep him safe for the rest of his life.

Favor, love?

Qing Yun chewed the words between his lips and teeth. He abruptly smiled and withdrew his car window, “What does Second Young Master Zou have to say?”

Zou Qiyao looked at Qing Yun’s smile, feeling dazzled and a little tickled in his heart. He didn’t forget the purpose of his visit and said in a deep voice: “Look, although you and I are both second young masters, the difference is not small. People have to have some self-awareness, right?”

He suddenly leaned in close to Qing Yun: “I know best what kind of temperament my brother has. You shouldn’t pretend to rub yourself against my brother’s thigh. I’m embarrassed for you.”