ARC 7 - Chapter 7.0

However, this time, the beautiful fairy tale seems to have really picked up. It didn’t take long for people who looked at the relationship between Ahaz and Shen Mingye with tinted glasses to have their faces slapped.

The reason is that Ahaz actually gave Shen Mingye the entire large Elmond family as his wedding gift. All the shares and properties under his name were changed to Shen Mingye’s name.

Overnight, Shen Mingye became the richest man in the world.

On the day of their wedding, the scene was unusually explosive. After all, although Ahaz had an unexpected son, Yoder, there were no rumors about him and others. His love life was always blank.

Unexpectedly, the news this time turned out to be his marriage?

On the wedding day, the most embarrassed and heartbroken person was Yoder. He had to stand in front of the door, accepting the congratulations of all the guests, but the groom was not him……

Yoder turned his head to look at the young man standing side by side with Ahaz. He was wearing a clean white suit, and the previous damage brought by Feng Fei Ming seemed to have dissipated. The youth finally had a bright smile on his face again.

The gaze he looked at Ahaz from time to time was full of subtle love.

Today’s Shen Mingye is really just like an angel.

His sight slid down to the youth’s waist and the arms tightly wrapped around him. Yoder looked away in pain. Shen Mingye would never belong to him, and there was already a gap in identity between them.

He began to regret it again. If he had been serious about Shen Mingye from the beginning, would it be him who was now basking in the young man’s loving gaze?

In contrast to Yoder, this day was the most gratifying and happiest day for Feng Fei Ming recently.

He knew that Shen Mingye had been taken away by Ahaz, and he knew all the more about the man’s identity. Likewise, he knew that it was because of him……that the youth was taken by this man and that Shen Mingye must have given much more than he could think of to get the token in the first place.

At first, Feng Fei Ming was also anxious and worried about the boy’s situation in the Elmond family. He even tried to approach Ahaz and begged for him to let the youth go.

But when the wedding date of the two was released, when he knew that the man actually gave all of himself to the young man without reservation, Feng Fei Ming came to his senses.

The young man is so beautiful. No matter who gets him, he will undoubtedly be held in the heart and cared for lovingly.

The only person who hurt the youth and trampled on his love was himself……. What face did he have to see the young man again?

The actual wedding invitation was not available to Feng Fei Ming. He could only guard the outside, desperately stretching his head, praying that he could look at the youth. When he saw the smile on the boy’s face, Feng Fei Ming finally put his heart down.

He was happy, and that was good.

Leaving all the business matters to Ahaz, Qing Yun was finally able to immerse himself in writing plays at ease. The plays he had written were brought to the screen, and Qing Yun’s fame was established in the screenwriting world.

Today happened to be the day that the play he had originally signed at Venus was released, and Ahaz took him to the theater. As a screenwriter, Qing Yun did not participate in the premiere but sat directly with the man in the front seat.