ARC 6 - Chapter 6.5

Ahaz took the dampened towel and followed the family doctor’s instructions to give Shen Mingye a physical cooling before he came.

Seeing the man walking towards himself, Qing Yun rubbed his face on the pillow and observed with a pair of clear eyes the expressionless but overflowing with worry and anxiety robot in front of him.

Ahaz had just come close when he heard the youth’s sighing voice: “Miss you so much……”

Ahaz stiffened. An electric shock directly touched his soul, and his gaze darkened again.

Were the youth’s words addressed to him? Or did he mistake him for Feng Fei Ming?

The man’s gaze revealed a deep sadness, but underneath it was a rising momentum. Whether it’s Yoder or Feng Fei Ming, get the f*ck out of here!

This young man is his and can only be his!

Contrary to the strong thoughts surging in his heart, Ahaz’s hand movements were gentle. He put a towel on Qing Yun’s forehead, and his fingers touched the person’s half-open button. Then, he suddenly thought of something and found a towel to wrap his own head.

The robot’s head has cameras on the front and back, and Feng Fei Ming regularly checks the surveillance on butler K. However, Ahaz could not let others see even a single strand of Shen Mingye’s hair.

Qing Yun did not resist the man’s action of unbuttoning his shirt. He believed his own feelings, and the one occupying this robot’s body must be ‘him’. After so many worlds, Qing Yun is already familiar with this man who has been entangled with him in every life. If he can still only recognize it in such a ridiculous way, he can only be considered stupid.

Watching the young man stretch out his body in front of himself was simply the sweetest torture for Ahaz. He was even thankful that he was using a robot body so that he didn’t have to worry about doing something messy when the youth was sick and weak like this.

Despite this, Ahaz was still a bit distracted, and his hand holding the towel was heavy, immediately provoking a soft grunt of discontent from
Shen Mingye.

The sick boy was not as docile as usual. He immediately slapped Ahaz in the face, nearly knocking the towel off his head.

“If you can’t do it, then get lost!” Qing Yun played up his temper and raised his foot to kick at the man.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Ahaz agreed familiarly, carefully easing his movements and rubbing the youth’s arm.

He worked almost until dawn. When he saw that the fever had gone down, Ahaz’s heart finally settled back in his chest. This worried emotion is strange and seemingly familiar to Ahaz, but either way, he enjoyed the feeling of taking care of the youth with his own hands.

Qing Yun was lying on the bed. Although his eyes seemed closed, he was not asleep. He observed the man beside him, wondering if this man was a robot straight away or if he had accidentally entered the body of butler K.

Anyway, with him around, Qing Yun feels that life has become a lot more interesting. Otherwise, he would have been distracted by the two guys, Feng Fei Ming and Yoder, all day long.

However, when the corners of Qing Yun’s mouth were quietly hooked up, the man standing next to his bed suddenly stiffened and fell with a “poof“.

Qing Yun immediately sat up from the bed, staring at the man who suddenly fell to the ground, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes.

He got out of bed and walked over to the man, and with one glance, he saw that the power indicator light around his neck was red.