EXTRA 2

Yan Wei enrolled in a primary school near Gu mansion. After completing the admission procedure, Qingyun took him back to his family.

Yan Wei is from Yan family. Naturally, he will not be surprised by the arrangement of his family like other orphans. However, he is still pleasantly surprised when he enters the mansion.

Qingyun looked at the child upstairs, and the boy ran downstairs, pointing to his room and asked: "Brother, is this your room? Can I go in?"

He saw Qingyun nod. Yan Wei went into the room, and carefully watched every item contaminated with Qingyun.

"In the future, put some toys that children like at home, and find a suitable cook." Qingyun turned to explain to the housekeeper, and then he followed Yan Wei into the room.

In the room, the boy already sat on his bed, cautiously looking at Qingyun.

"Brother, are I sleeping here at night?" Yan Wei asked with longing in his eyes. He likes this room's atmosphere, and Qingyun let him involuntarily explore every hidden corner of the room.

"No, you live next door."

When he heard Qingyun’s words, Yan Wei became silent. He lowered his head and grabbed the silky sheets under his body. He snorted for a while before whispering: “I’m afraid of dark, brother, can you sleep with me?”

"There is a night light at the bedside. You can use it." Qingyun certainly noticed the night blindness, and he already prepared everything. "I will take you to see your room."

Yan Wei was obviously dissatisfied. He looked up at Qingyun. He found that he really didn't have to discuss it. Then he slowly came down from the bed and took Qingyun's hand to go to the next room.

"There is the bathroom, the anti-slip mat has been laid, and the bathtub is very shallow. If there is a problem, there are buttons on the wall, and the servant can be called at any time." Qingyun explained a little bit to Yan Wei, looked at time and said, "I don't have time, go to bed early, if you want to eat supper, you can tell housekeeper."

Yan Wei looked in gloom at his room, his mood is completely different from when he just entered Qingyun's room. Because Qingyun’s arrangement was too good, he could not find an excuse to sleep with him, which made Yan Wei very unhappy.

It is clear that he has already slept alone in the Yan family, but now he does not know why, he just does not want to leave the youth, not even for a second.

His hand was released, and the young figure that was standing tall and straight would leave from his room, and the whole heart would become empty.

In fact, Qingyun is still not good at getting along with children, and he doesn't know how to deal with this obviously clingy behavior. When he thinks if his reaction is too ruthless, he suddenly feels that he has been held tightly around his waist.

The child did not speak, just buried his face on him, as if he had exhausted his whole body and hugged him.

In fact, he started crying. Although there are no special reasons, he is wronged.

The two men stayed in this position for a long time, and finally Qingyun sighed and squeezed the arm of Yan Wei, "Well, go to bed, I will accompany you."

After hearing this, Yan Wei only took a moment, and then seemed to be afraid of Qingyun’s remorse. He quickly kicked off the slippers and jumped onto the bed. He also happily pulled the quilt, looking at Qingyun with a pair of sparkling eyes full of expectations.

Qingyun almost laughed at the action of this kid, and Yan Wei looked like he was wronged.

But he never said anything, so Qingyun walked over to the bed and raised his hand and patted his back.