ARC 9 - Chapter 9.8

Wei Changxiu stared and scolded the disobedient teenager, but at the same time, he was chagrined. How could he have made the screen so high at that time?

But the physical contact, the warm touch, almost instantly took over Wei Changxiu’s mind, leaving him no time to think about anything else.

Despite following the teenager online for many days, and despite spending days with him across the screen, this was the first time Wei Changxiu had used his own hands, his own arms, to touch and feel him.

Every cell in Wei Changxiu’s body seems to be emitting a happy sigh at this time.

The young man’s cheek was resting on his chest. They were so close. Finally, there was no damn screen separating them. All the concerns he had seemed to be thrown to the back of his mind by Wei Changxiu at this moment. He only wanted to hold him, to hold his baby well.

Embracing his baby into his arms, Wei Changxiu had some hot tears. They seemed to be separated by more than a screen before but by an endless space and time.

Qing Yun stretched out a finger and pressed it against the man’s chest. He slightly withdrew his body a bit and then looked at Wei Changxiu with raised eyebrows, “Who told you to always stop me? Are you keeping yourself locked up, or do you treat me like a scourge?”

Listening to the boy’s words, Wei Changxiu’s face was full of helplessness. He is really too naughty that he simply does not know what to do. Wei Changxiu could not have imagined that the teenager would suddenly climb over from the top of the screen, let alone that he would say such words.

“You shouldn’t come near me, you know? I’m dangerous, and I don’t know when I can’t control my behavior. In case I hurt you……” Wei Changxiu patiently explained to Qing Yun, but he was subconsciously unwilling to loosen his arms.

“I’m not afraid.” Qing Yun lightly laughed, stretched out his hands to wrap his arms around the man’s neck, and slightly forcefully pulled the person down a little. Pressing against the man’s forehead, he carefully examined the injuries in his soul.

Qing Yun did not expect the man to be able to endure so much in this life. He changed ways to tease him every day, but the man resisted. He seemed to be holding back his desire to get closer to him but was always unwilling to move away from the screen between the two.

He also saw today that Wei Changxiu’s state was a little off, so he couldn’t resist crawling over to take a closer look at his injuries.

Sensing that the injuries in the man’s soul had not worsened compared to the previous world, Qing Yun was faintly relieved.

But Wei Changxiu’s body stiffened because of such an intimate move by the boy. The skin that came in contact with the teenager’s body became hot, and his breathing couldn’t help but get heavy.

God knows how long he endured, every day watching the boy’s candid and lovely actions beyond the screen. He could not get close, and the boy was so keen to tease him. Every time, he had to see him run away before giving up.

Instantly noticing Wei Changxiu’s physical reaction, Qing Yun can not help but lightly laugh out loud. He knew that this man’s mind is full of pornographic waste every life, so how will he suddenly be more honest and serious?