ARC 4 - Chapter 4.15

Unexpectedly, Ning Qianyuan’s Weibo post was unusually objective and calm.

He first pointed out the flaws: Qing Yun and Deng Yunqi did not make a statement, so it is not certain that they were lovers rather than friends. Also, there was no date and time for the photos posted. Even if Qing Yun and Deng Yunqi were lovers, it does not indicate that the pictures were taken after Deng Yunqi and Bai Xiyan started dating.

In the end, Ning Qianyuan showed his domineering attitude and said: “Qing Yun signed Contract A with Sheng Shi. Sheng Shi can provide the best for Qing Yun, so there is no need for Qing Yun to get in touch with the CEO of Tianyuan Entertainment, Deng Yunqi.”

Ning Qianyuan’s influence in the entertainment industry is still there. It can be said that both Bai Xiyan’s fans and Qing Yun’s fans coincide with him, so Ning Qianyuan’s post immediately brought the situation under control. The suspicions he pointed out gradually calmed down the fans who had been guided by public opinion.

At least the attitude of Ning Qianyuan’s fans, who were initially angry at Qing Yun, began to change.

“Almost forgot, Qing Yun is still from Sheng Shi no matter what while that Bai Xiyan is long gone. We can’t stand on the wrong side, so we should all calm down.”

“Tsk tsk tsk, with this attitude of His Majesty, I want to turn to a cp fan. In the future, it is decided that Qing Yun can only be bullied by us, and no one else is allowed to touch a finger!”

Qing Yun’s fans, who initially sensed that something was wrong but were afraid of being hit in the face, so they kept their mouths shut, have started to speak up now.

“Yes, yes, yes, I originally thought that something was wrong, but it turned out that the photo didn’t have time……”

“A lot of people there to say that people definitely have more than one side. One side is cold while the other is soft and cute. In fact, I think it is actually quite cute when you think about it.

Maybe it was because they had finished their work, but the five “CEO fans” that Qing Yun had also appeared.

Zhou Ye V: Heh, Deng Yunqi is nothing. If Qing Yun wants to find someone to support him, it’s not gonna be him!

The other four CEOs gave Zhou Ye a like and forwarded his post.

As soon as these five people appeared, they immediately made the storm a bit funny. The fans who had lost confidence in Qing Yun instantly sobered up. Who is Qing Yun? He’s a CEO harvester, and all five of his fans aren’t any worse than Deng Yunqi. So if there are hidden rules, why would he need to go to Deng Yunqi?

Zhou Ye added another post at this time: “I can tell you from personal experience that Qing Yun does not f-ck fans.”

As a result of this, there was a sudden change in the style of Qing Yun’s fans, and suddenly the comment section was full of “hahaha”.

“I want to know what Mr. Zhou has been through to speak so righteously.”

“No f-cking fans? Mr. Zhou, don’t tell me you’ve tried…….”

Qing Yun’s fans slowly regained their confidence and dared to straighten their backs to dislike Bai Xiyan’s fans when they encountered them.

Zhou Ye was relieved to see the situation ease up as he sat down in front of his computer and broke out in a cold sweat.

As soon as the set of photos of Qing Yun and Deng Yunqi came out, it became clear what period they were from. So why didn’t Zhou Ye and the others immediately run to support Qing Yun? Because they were busy cleaning up their own affairs.