ARC 6 - Chapter 6.8

Although his heart was unwilling, Ahaz could not bear to see the young man work so hard.

Qing Yun finished his lunch and naturally raised his chin to Ahaz, who knowingly handed over a clean silk handkerchief.

Seeing the white silk handkerchief rubbed on the teenager’s red lips, Ahaz’s gaze darkened. His soul stirred as he imagined the taste of devouring these red lips. However, this robot body was cold, and every move held in line with the rules.

This contrast caused a kind of impatience to flood within Ahaz once again. Suddenly, he had a flash of enlightenment. Maybe he could take the chance of the young man looking for the family head token to meet with him?

He could even spend time with the youth using another identity before he knew his actual status. Then, he wouldn’t have to worry about the so-called seniority or fear that the young man would have awkward feelings because of his identity.

By the time the youth identifies who he is, he will have long since gotten rid of that stupid son of his and Feng Fei Ming!

This idea slowly took shape in Ahaz’s mind, and he could hardly wait a moment to take the opportunity to return to his body to arrange various matters.

Qing Yun woke up the next day to find that the man who had been following him was gone again. Facing him was just the robot butler K that had set Shen Mingye as the primary master.

When the man disappeared, a small and delicate box was placed in the bookcase’s crevice initially searched by Qing Yun. The box seemed to be hidden but highly noticeable.

Qing Yun raised his eyebrows and stepped forward on his slippers. The box was covered with dust as if it had been left here untouched for years. However, Qing Yun knows in his heart that this place was empty yesterday.

Wiping the dust off the box, Qing Yun opened the box. A piece of paper with eight secret numbers written on it was quietly lying in the box.

The paper and ink were just the right amount of old, and the handwriting was definitely Shen Mingye’s father’s handwriting.

Qing Yun sat at the table, looking at this small piece of paper, and the corners of his mouth curved into a playful arc. Last night before he went to sleep, the man was still there, but this morning he left and even quietly sent this perfectly crafted old box to his room.

Needless to say, the ability to perfectly imitate the handwriting of Shen Mingye’s late father in just one night shows that this man’s background should not be underestimated.

What’s more……this man was actually able to get the transaction code number that, by definition, only Shen Mingye’s father and the organization’s top management had the right to know as they had very strict confidentiality procedures.

Is it possible that the man is related to that organization?

Qing Yun stared at the code in his hand. In the direction of the world he received, there was not much mention of that organization because Feng Fei Ming and Yoder did not have deep contact with it.

But in some details, it is not difficult to see how wide is the scope of influence of this bank-like organization that specializes in keeping some precious items for people and provides a channel for trading valuable goods.

He remembered that the several auctions Feng Fei Ming and Yoder attended had traces of this organization behind them.

After fruitless thinking, Qing Yun didn’t ponder any further. Since this man had managed to send the code to him, it meant that he was ready to meet him, and perhaps it would not take long to find out his true identity.