ARC 9 - Chapter 9.6

Qing Yun stood on his tiptoes by the extremely high screen. He gritted his teeth and looked at Wei Changxiu, who appeared to be staring intently at his computer and working seriously, and retracted his head with a light hum.

Blocking him? Very well. Let’s see who can outlast who!

“I can play any music?” Qing Yun asked with a raised eyebrow.

Wei Changxiu turned his back on the teenager, trying to restrain himself from looking back, but his voice was indescribably gentle: “Play whatever you like.”

He believes that whatever music the boy likes, he will also like. Even if he keeps the teenager by his side, Wei Changxiu does not want to treat him as a tool for healing or a machine for playing music. He wants the teenager to stay by his side and live a comfortable and pleasant life.

“Okay, that’s what you said!” The corner of Qing Yun’s mouth hooked up a sly smile. He picked up the violin, closed his eyes, and played the piece.

A passionate and bold piece, full of joy and love, flowed out of the junction of his bow and strings, turning into the most passionate tease, and easily passed through the screen separating the two and entered Wei Changxiu’s ears.

Wei Changxiu froze, but then he returned to normal, expressionless, staring at the laptop screen. The typing action of his hands did not seem to pause, but when you look carefully, the man’s back seems more rigid, and the outline of tense muscles is revealed through the thin silk shirt.

This piece was once forbidden in the most demanding times because it was full of the most real human emotions and desires from beginning to end. The person who composed it was a playboy. It was often played for entertainment at the most decadent and lascivious aristocratic gatherings of the time.

Qing Yun also remembered this particular piece of music because of curiosity but never thought it would be put to use now.

Looking at this pretending man’s ear tips become a little red, Qing Yun’s eyes can not help but flash a trace of pleasure mixed with mischief. Then, the sound of his violin has become more cheerful and brought an indescribable charm and entanglement.

One note after another penetrated his ears, provoking Wei Changxiu’s nerves. The thought that the person playing this tune was the very figure that kept flashing in his mind when he was tossing and turning at night, Wei Changxiu could not restrain himself from reacting. He never found himself in such an embarrassing state. It seems that his proud self-control is like a paper tiger in front of the boy.

Wei Changxiu endured and endured but could not resist “rubbing” and stood up, interrupting the teenager’s performance.

He returned to his bedroom through another door with a stiff body while telling the young man, “Don’t play that kind of music……”

However, when his hoarse voice came out, even Wei Changxiu himself was shocked. He coughed lightly twice and cleared his throat before continuing to discipline the boy like a child: “Of course, you should not see this type of music and other related materials.”

“Huh? Why?” Qing Yun stopped and widened his eyes, pretending to be innocent at the man who was stiff as a robot from head to toe, “I think it’s good to hear, it’s interesting ah?”