ARC 4 - Chapter 4.5

That very night, a large group of battle-ready fans of the original “Seal the Sky” were finally in place.

They clicked open Qing Yun’s Weibo, which has only a handful of photos of attending events. This actor does look pretty good, but obviously, the sense of the camera is extremely poor. Not only talking about acting, even when attending a variety show, he also looks dumb and wooden.

Although this kind of dumb with this beautiful face, strangely let people feel a little cute. But this kind of cute obviously cannot satisfy the fans of Ling Hua Xianjun.

Their Xianjun is not only handsome but also evil and powerful, not at all this kind of cute and adorable, okay?

What they saw was very disappointing to the original fans who came here on the wind. They left comments under Qing Yun’s Weibo and the official blog of the “Seal the Sky” crew, hoping that they could face up to the character of Ling Hua Xianjun, who was definitely the soul of the entire book.

If he couldn’t play the character well, it would be better to cut him off than insult him!

The more sensible fans of the original were just venting their surprise and, in passing, said goodbye to the show.

But the navy’s bouncing around has increased the contradiction. The water army that initially attacked Qing Yun’s personal page for his empty looks and lack of acting skills has been replaced with the original fans who flocked to the site.

On Qing Yun’s account, a group of “die-hard fans” have appeared out of nowhere. They confronted the original fans, praising Qing Yun’s acting skills and expressing their belief in the crew’s choice. Some even attacked the character Ling Hua Xianjun.

The original fans, who were just disappointed, are now furious.

The anger made them ignore the truth. Qing Yun’s Weibo only has a pitiful few hundred thousand followers. They were almost all zombie fans, so where did they get the power to fight against them.

“Looks are one of the charms of Xianjun, but there’s more to Xianjun than appearance.”

“The actor’s face is good, but it doesn’t surprise me, the beauty is too stiff.”

To prove Qing Yun’s bad acting skills, these original fans organized themselves to search for Qing Yun’s few works. They were really shocked by this search. Qing Yun was not a good actor, so he went the route of being a vase.

This character is absolutely at odds with Ling Hua Xianjun. The contrast between the two is so great that fans of the original novel felt a sense of anger that Ling Hua Xianjun had been insulted. This anger even extended to the crew and the original author.

How could you let such a person play the role of their powerful and untamed Ling Hua Xianjun?

The original fans edited down some of Qing Yun’s appearances, listing them one by one, and eventually came to one conclusion.

This face is only suitable for acting as an inflatable doll.

Some people even took screenshots of the advertisements that Qing Yun had acted in and made them into expression packs, mocking them in various ways.

The fans of the original spontaneously united to top the two topics #Three Dimensions Without Ling Hua #Qing Yun Get Out of the “Seal the Sky” cast.

“Ling Hua has always been a royal figure in my heart, can that soft little actor act?”

“That actor does have a nice face, but we can’t accept him no matter how good his face is! Don’t think everyone is looking at faces.”