ARC 6 - Chapter 6.6

“Angry?” Feng Fei Ming approached the young man who was pretending to sleep with his back to him and asked in a soft voice.

Qing Yun sneered soundlessly. Shen Mingye is not stupid. Feng Fei Ming hung out the whole night, so how could he not notice that something was wrong.

But that is when Feng Fei Ming’s scum nature came to light.

He could not let go of the true feelings shown by Shen Mingye, but at the same time, he did not want to give his heart to him. While maliciously speculating about Shen Mingye’s purpose, he also showed him as much tenderness as possible, coaxing Shen Mingye’s simple heart.

“I know it was your birthday last night, and I wanted to give you a surprise, but there was a sudden problem within the family. The custom-made gift for you had to be delayed for some time due to conflicting orders……”

The lies were quite smooth, but to get Feng Fei Ming to make up such fine lies to coax him, it means that Qing Yun’s mission has been accomplished by a small margin.

Qing Yun’s gaze flashed with mockery, but his voice was tinged with relief, “Really?”

“Of course, it’s true. The gift I prepared for you will probably arrive tomorrow. See if you like it then?” Feng Fei Ming patiently coaxed the simple youth. This was the second time he had done this kind of thing with all his heart. The first time was when he first came to the Patterson family.

The first time was to please his aunt, but what about this time? What is he doing it for? Feng Fei Ming asked himself in his heart.

But when he saw the young man’s eyes shining again, he no longer dwelled on it.

Probably the way Shen Mingye turned around and looked at him with embarrassment greatly pleased Feng Fei Ming, who couldn’t help but lower his head and try to kiss the youth’s forehead.

As soon as Ahaz opened his eyes, he saw this scene that almost killed him immediately. Damn, he could only kiss in his dreams, so where did Feng Fei Ming have the right to touch his boy?

“Master!”

Just when Feng Fei Ming was about to touch Qing Yun’s forehead, the robot butler’s stiff shout stopped his movement.

“What?” Feng Fei Ming turned his head unhappily to look.

The deep coldness in Qing Yun’s eyes finally faded a bit, and he raised his eyebrows to look with interest at the robot standing at the end of the bed.

“Master, after the tests and not having breakfast, the Young Master’s blood sugar has fallen below the normal value. So, it is recommended to take the Young Master downstairs for a meal immediately.”

Ahaz almost gritted his teeth to say this. The robot butler could not lie to his master. God knows how he was able to control this body to say this sentence.

Upon hearing this, Feng Fei Ming, who had just made a gentle appearance in front of Shen Mingye’s eyes, naturally could not delay the young man and instructed Ahaz to bring up the food.

Ahaz was a million times reluctant. In case he left……Feng Fei Ming again……

“I’ll go down.” The young man’s heavenly voice rang out as he sat up from the bed. His eyes faintly looking at Ahaz and said, “I happen to be a little tired after sleeping for so long. It’s good to go downstairs for a walk.”

Obviously, this gaze is the same as usual, but somehow Ahaz felt some inexplicable chills down his spine……

Qing Yun looked at the expressionless robot for a moment and secretly pulled the corners of his mouth.