ARC 5 - Chapter 5.7

After slowly calming down, Sheng Feng then led Qing Yun to walk forward.

The foreign population registration office was already insight. A clean and neatly dressed man saw Sheng Feng and immediately greeted him with a smile: “Mr. Sheng! I heard that you brought a water and fire system ability user from outside. That is a great contribution to the base!”

Sheng Feng subconsciously blocked Qing Yun, and coldly rejected the man’s words: “He’s coming back to B City with me.”

He turned his head to Qing Yun and asked in a low voice, “Would you like to go with me?”

Qing Yun immediately grabbed Sheng Feng’s sleeve and nodded. Seeing the child’s well-behaved appearance, a smile appeared in Sheng Feng’s eyes, but then there was a bitterness that could not be suppressed. The child had agreed, but what about the youth who suddenly appeared last night?

It seems that the person doesn’t want to be in contact with him.

The man was embarrassed by Sheng Feng’s refusal, but in the end, he could only nod and smile because Sheng Feng’s strength was too great. If he wanted to, he could end the whole H base, and then the privileges of them, the top levels of the base, would be gone.

Sheng Feng did not want to keep Qing Yun in the H base. He brought Qing Yun over to check whether there were relatives of the child there. After checking, he did not find anyone related to Qing Yun, but Sheng Feng was relieved. He really could not imagine how he would face them if Qing Yun’s relatives were really there.

Give Qing Yun to them? Impossible.

Although they only had a few days together, Sheng Feng no longer saw the child as a burden like he did at first. Qing Yun is now more like a pillar of Sheng Feng’s life, and taking tender care of the child every day is the best time Sheng Feng has ever experienced in the last days.

He took him back to the room assigned to him by the base, which is the top floor of a small building with just the right amount of sunlight, and was even clean. Sheng Feng initially did not care much about it, but now he feels fortunate that it is on the top floor. If it were on the first or second floor, Qing Yun would have been disgusted by the dirty environment.

Watching the child holding the pigeon in the sunlight, Sheng Feng’s nerves that had been tense today, relaxed. He put the supplies away and instructed Qing Yun: “Be careful on the balcony, don’t put your body out.”

Qing Yun ran around the room and then back to Sheng Feng with beads of sweat on the tip of his nose. He pulled the clothes on his body and frowned, “Want to shower.”

Qing Yun said the rain was coming and stood in the living room immediately to undress. Sheng Feng hurriedly stopped him: “Wait, I remember there is a bathroom here.”

He found that the child has no concept of these matters. When they first met, he was naked in public and did not feel shy at all. If the young man from last night knew about it, he might be furious.

Thinking of this, Sheng Feng’s hand cleaning the bathtub stopped. Last night, the youth was so angry, it would not be……because of this, right?

Qing Yun stood on the side, looking at the bathtub in the bathroom, and did not say anything as he made the tub bubble up.

Seeing this, Sheng Feng couldn’t help but smile. He knows that Qing Yun loves cleanliness very much. It has been days without a bath, so he probably couldn’t wait. If it weren’t for the fact that Sheng Feng told him a few days ago that he couldn’t just take off his clothes in front of others, he would have already washed himself a few times on the way.