ARC 9 - Chapter 9.12

Qing Yun let out a faint hum and laugh and ignored the message sent by the man.

So many students have left, but magically, no one has focused their attention on the events of that day. This is Wei Changxiu’s ability. If he wants to deal with a person, he can do it in such a way that no one can detect the fault at all or even notice that there was someone who made a move.

The students who led the last incident were all dropped from school. For the students who were curious to see the fun, once their families heard that Wei Changxiu had appeared, they were ordered to keep the events of that day in their stomachs.

As for why Xiang Chenjin did not find anyone from the Wei family coming to pick up Qing Yun, it was undoubtedly because a certain man had bought a property next to the school and came to pick up Qing Yun on foot every day.

Thinking about that man, Qing Yun couldn’t help but yawn. Wei Changxiu did not often go out in his life, but now he is willing to run to school every day, stay in an inconspicuous place and wait for him. This kind of well-behaved look really does make Qing Yun’s anger subside a lot.

But there is one thing, this man is still unwilling to accept the energy he passed on as if he was clinging to some bottom line. This makes Qing Yun helpless and a little confused. It’s just some energy, why does the man value it so much?

Now, Qing Yun’s soul is already very strong. He feels that his soul has grown a thousand times stronger compared to before he crossed over or has completed a qualitative change. So now, in this world, Qing Yun does not even need to carefully avoid the Heavenly Dao again, and the Heavenly Dao’s breath is becoming extremely faint instead.

As his soul became stronger, Qing Yun developed an inexplicable feeling that instead of being as afraid of the Heavenly Dao as before, he was like a careful predator, eager to find and devour it.

This feeling of flipping their statuses indeed gave Qing Yun an indescribable pleasure. He was almost suffocated for more than 10,000 years because of the obstruction of the Heavenly Dao and was almost devoured as a bit of nourishment for the protagonist.

As a fugitive avenger, his stance with the Heavenly Dao was unending to begin with.

Although the butcher’s knife hanging over Qing Yun’s head has been like a toddler’s toy that can not cause him any harm, Qing Yun still has some worries in his heart.

After all, the wound in the man’s soul is unclear. If it were not for the fact that he did not detect the breath of the Heavenly Dao in the wound, Qing Yun almost thought that the man went behind his back to fight with the Heavenly Dao alone.

Although the man’s injuries have not worsened dramatically by now, they have become a little worse with the passage of time, especially when the man refused to absorb his energy.

This makes Qing Yun anxious. He held his cheeks and sighed. Qing Yun suddenly thought that he seems to have not yet seen the man’s body. He could simply drag his soul out and let it go. He did not believe that the man could still play dumb at that time.

This time Qing Yun’s phone vibrated again. He looked down and saw that it was a message from Father Xiang, informing him to go home today.

Oh? He really guessed it right.

The original body’s fear of Father Xiang mixed with disgust once again struck Qing Yun’s heart, but his eyes immediately seeped with a slightly harsh cold smile.