ARC 11 - CHAPTER 11.6.1

Since the Sacred Dao Son had given the word, the guards of the Sacred Dao Sect outside the Hidden Cloud Valley could only dutifully issue tokens to the crowd.

Two months passed in the blink of an eye, and before Qing Yun could wait for the Sacred Dao Sect to open, his appointment with Qing Chen had arrived. As Qing Chen had said, the enthusiastic teenager actually wanted to invite Qing Yun to the Qing family.

“Yun Qing, open up! Don’t dawdle, you brat, if I wasn’t here today, are you going to keep Qing Chen outside the cave this whole time?” Mo Zhen pulled Qing Chen’s sleeve to drag the person inside Qing Yun’s cave.

Qing Yun had no choice but to open the cave’s restrictions and gave Mo Zhen a cold look.

In the past ten years, Mo Zhen has watched the round, chubby little boy turn into an ice cube that never melts, so he has a high resistance to Qing Yun’s indifference.

He stretched out the hand that was still stained with wine, ignoring Qing Yun’s disgusted gaze, and patted his disciple’s shoulder: “How can you change what you agreed to do? He has specially invited you to be his guest, so be a good boy and go.”

“Brother Yun remembers the appointment you and I made two months ago to fight?” Qing Chen also persisted. He had always wanted to fight with Yun Qing, and……in addition to that, he somehow, inexplicably felt very close to this person.

Qing Yun expressionlessly made a dust removal spell and nodded towards Qing Chen.

Seeing this, Mo Zhen then snorted and left.

“Since Brother Yun promised, why don’t you and I leave right now? My father also wanted to see what kind of handsome young man the rumored genius Yun Qing was long ago.”

As soon as Qing Chen’s words fell, he heard a low chuckle from a man from the interior of Qing Yun’s cave. Then, a man dressed in black robes with purple hair draped over a slightly demonic face walked out.

Of course, when he heard Qing Chen’s words, he wanted to laugh. His father said Yun Qing is a great young man? But they did not know that this “young man” was their family’s old ancestor.

Seeing the man appear in human form, Qing Yun turned his head and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Ming Yan’s soul was not part of this space, and the Heavenly Dao has replaced the rules of this world. In the past, the man was afraid of being discovered by the Heavenly Dao and always would not easily appear in front of the beings of this world.

“Back then, when I infiltrated the Ming Yan Sword, I placed a restriction in the Qing family’s bloodline. They would not become the eyes and ears of the Heavenly Dao.” While transmitting a voice to Qing Yun, Ming Yan came forward and wrapped his arms around Qing Yun’s waist in an extremely intimate manner.

This man who likes to fool around, no matter what the situation is, wants to explicitly declare his possession of Qing Yun. These days, he had been appearing beside Qing Yun in sword form, and he had long been suffocating.

Qing Chen was unsurprisingly stunned by the intimate behavior between the two, and he asked with a puzzled face, “This is……”

“Just a friend, his name is Ming.” Qing Yun lightly explained while brushing off the man’s unfaithful hand.

Ming Yan’s expression immediately collapsed, but then he looked at Qing Chen: “You and Yun Qing are going to fight. I would like to witness which one of you two geniuses is stronger and weaker. This time, how about taking me along with you to the Qing family?”

“Naturally, you can……”

Qing Chen, a young man who only knows how to concentrate on cultivation, really can not see the ambiguity between the two and only felt that every move of these two had some strange feelings.