ARC 8 - Chapter 8.2

"No, Your Highness, this is still only in the interior of the forest. It will be some time before we reach the border city." The elven knight beside Qing Yun replied.

Qing Yun nodded, immediately lost interest, and headed to the carriage. He was looking forward to finding the market and changing out of these messy foreign clothes on his body!

God knows how painful it is to walk through the forest pulling the hem of his skirt every day. Qing Yun was so angry that he wanted to rip it off. He did, but the maid who came with him brought out an even more gorgeous skirt the next second. Now, Qing Yun already has a psychological shadow over such clothes.

Before Qing Yun had even set one foot on the carriage, he heard the familiar sound of magic being unleashed.

Here we go again! He looked up and rolled his eyes. These days not only the disturbance of the magical beasts, but people who want to rob him were also one wave after another. Qing Yun has been extremely tired of this kind of life, like goods being grabbed by others.

A trace of hostility shone in Qing Yun's eyes. Not only that, but the woman's dress and the confinement of the artifact on his body made him feel at a loss. Especially, the divine artifact on his body with the aura of rules, which greatly restricted his movement. Even more so, his soul could not move freely, and he could only secretly and slowly transform this body.

Seeing that the attack is coming, the surrounding guards familiarly picked up the weapons in their hands. They looked around warily as well as at Morris and the people behind him.

However, this time the attack was unexpected. A shimmering light of a large net actually fell from the sky, looking to cage the princess and carriage together.

Serodi immediately recognized the teleportation magic on this large net and was practically goggling at it. If caught in this net, the maiden might immediately disappear before their eyes.

"Princess! Run away!"

Morris did not participate in the fight between the two parties. In fact, with his perception, he had long sensed the arrival of ill-intentioned humans, but it did not have anything to do with him, did it? Whether it's humans, elves, or dwarves, they're all his livestock. The reason he left them behind was simply to wait for his treasure to appear.

But for some reason, maybe the girl's voice was too good, or perhaps the light in the blue eyes was too familiar, Morris still looked back after turning his horse around.

He saw the scene of the huge net almost caging the girl. This scene, which should have nothing to do with him, inexplicably made Morris's pupils shrink. The tyranny of the dragon flashed in his gaze, and the dragon language magic came out almost immediately with the trembling of Morris's lips.

However, the girl in the center of the crisis moved faster than him. She did not carry her awkward skirt and flee in fear but instead picked up the longsword that had fallen by her feet and held it in her hands.

There was a sudden sound, and then, the eyes of all the people present were on the flowing skirt of the princess.

The girl, who tore off a part of her skirt, lightly stepped onto the carriage with two steps, raised her sword, and accurately shattered the crystals encrusted on the big net. The magic light on the net immediately dissipated, and the net that was about to fall to the girl's head with gravity also broke apart.