ARC 6 - Chapter 6.2

In his opinion, Feng Fei Ming was infinitely charming. Even the fact that Shen Mingye was interested in Feng Fei Ming did not surprise Yoder too much.

Thinking of this, Yoder picked up the red wine on the table and sipped it, but his gaze landed on Shen Mingye, who was sitting at the table. When he swept over the young man’s amber eyes, Yoder could not help but pause.

He initially only saw that his fiancé, who had only just reached adulthood, seemed to have some interest in Feng Fei Ming, but now it appears that the love in the young man’s eyes is evident.

Knowing that the two are not related by blood and that Feng Fei Ming has much care for the young man……

It was no surprise that there was a sense of anger in Yoder’s heart that something precious was being defiled. In his opinion, Shen Mingye, who was weak and could only be protected by others, was not qualified to be with the powerful and sexy Feng Fei Ming.

But for some reason, today, he couldn’t help but look into the eyes of the young man at the table.

Because the emotions in the person’s eyes are too obvious and too bright. It was simply like the clearest pool of water, projecting the pure feelings of his heart without reservation.

If it were not that this emotion happens to be directed at the person he is interested in, Yoder would think that this young boy with an angelic aura is pure and lovely.

But now, he only felt that it was extremely annoying.

Qing Yun continued Shen Mingye’s silly and sweet character very well. At the dinner table, he occasionally expressed his heart to Feng Fei Ming, but in his mind, he was thinking about who that man has become this time.

Qing Yun’s gaze swept over Feng Fei Ming with a subtle glimmer. If the man is stupid this time and is the main character……hehe, he will definitely make him look good.

At the same time, Qing Yun also looked at Yoder. This man had just taken over his own family not long ago and was still sharp. Now, his disgust and hostility towards Shen Mingye was utterly unrestrained.

In short, both men looked at him in a way that made Qing Yun very uncomfortable, but Qing Yun didn’t dwell on it too much, and the slightly curved corners of his mouth even revealed his true inner thoughts.

In fact, Qing Yun likes the random encounters with the man. They will be in different scenes each time they meet, with different positions and emotional collisions, making Qing Yun very interested.

Qing Yun is prideful inside. He does not care who the man crossed into; he is definitely his. Of course, if he is unhappy with him, he must be treated accordingly and taught well.

However, regardless of whether Yoder is him or not, Qing Yun now has to follow his script properly.

He coldly put down the knife and fork in his hand, the metal and porcelain collided with a clear, crisp sound.

The other two people at the dinner table turned their eyes to the young man.

Shen Mingye raised his head and looked at Feng Fei Ming first. As if the feigned tenderness in the man’s eyes had greatly encouraged him, he took a deep breath and turned his head to look seriously at Yoder, who was looking over with raised eyebrows.

“Mr. Elmond, although on this occasion, what I am going to say next will be very rude, but after all these days of tossing and turning, I have decided to say it because I can’t watch you waste your time on my side.”

Yoder’s frown tightened. He looked at the shy boy who turned red with nervousness when he said those words to him and scoffed inwardly. What could he say? Does he have the nerve to ask for their marriage agreement?