ARC 10 - Chapter 10.2

As they approached the space hub of this uninhabited star system, Qing Yun had already pulled out most of the information about this world from the mouth of the little star pirate named Yi Rui.

Now, Yi Rui was still following him. The poor little star pirate’s eyes were wide as if he was looking at a monster as he looked at Qing Yun, who was looking at the distant scenery from the window.

This person not only does not know what a companion beast is, but also does not know even the most basic common sense, as well as the political distribution of the world. Moreover, witnessing the young man’s power, Yi Rui did not dare to show him a look of contempt. He could only rack his brain to answer the young man’s questions when he asked.

Qing Yun stood by the window, staring at the endless starry sky outside. Of course, he could feel the strange gaze of Yi Rui behind him and knew that the questions he had asked over the past few days were too strange.

If Qing Yun wanted to, he could get the information he wanted from the mouths of those around him without a trace, but he wasn’t in the mood right now, nor did he have the need to make these disguises.

After all, even the rules of this world have been strongly attacked by Qing Yun. He naturally has no need to make another disguise in front of the other beings in this world.

He came to this world with the purpose of finding that man.

However, the man’s aura left in this world was so faint that Qing Yun couldn’t tell if the man was really in this world or just stayed here.

Outside the window, a burning planet flew by quickly with a silvery-blue trail. It was a precursor to the destruction of the planet and the most beautiful view in the stars.

He remembered a time when he had crossed a world with a similar background, and the man had taken off his uniform for him, dropped all his affairs in hand, and settled on a small planet with him.

For the rest of their lives, they were able to enjoy such a view almost every day.

But this time, Qing Yun once again saw a burning planet flash past his eyes. However, there was no hot and broad chest pressing up behind him, nor was there a familiar man chuckling and rubbing against his ear while holding his wrist and pointing at the meteors passing one after the other.

Qing Yun placed his palm on the transparent window and could not help but exert force. The special transparent material instantly emitted a groan of being overwhelmed.

The loneliness that lurked in Qing Yun’s heart and the faintest hint of fear broke through his calm shell again and stirred wildly in his heart.

Maybe the breath he perceived in this world was just his illusion, perhaps that man had long since disappeared before his eyes!

The tyranny in Qing Yun’s heart eventually did not break out. He seemed to hear that man’s familiar sigh ringing in his ears as the man reached out and caressed his palm, smiling down in his ear and asking, “What’s wrong, baby? Who upset you?”

However, in the mirror image reflected in the window, Qing Yun only saw his own eyes full of sorrow. He never thought that this kind of emotion, this kind of expression, could also appear on his face.

Seeing the youth in front of him having a more and more frightening aura, Yi Rui thought about it again and again and shakily spoke out: “Sir, we are almost at the space hub station.”