ARC 11 - CHAPTER 11.7

The huge palm print that appeared over the Qing family almost alerted all the cultivators there.

This shocked everyone as the holy path had no resistance to the palm print. The only thing in the world is that people believed that Qingyun has been wiped out by the holy gate thousands of years ago!

After the recovery of the Qianyun Valley and the reconstruction of the Qinghong Swordsman, this is the first time that Qingyun’s true traces have been revealed.

Originally cultivators heard some rumors, then clamoured to find Qingyun to call out and scream and kill him, now seeing this palm, they closed their mouths silently. This old devil lived for 10,000 years, and then he did not die under the attack of Heaven. Now he is coming back to revenge, who knows how powerful he is?

Didn’t you see that even the holy road was no match for him?

A few figures floating far above the Qing family, looked at the brightly lit Qing family below.

This is the first time that Qingyun has made a clear attitude towards the maintenance of the Qing family since he left home.

The situation of the future of the Qing family must be changed! The Holy Gate may face great difficulties.

Within a place in the heavens occupied by the Holy Gate, there was a scream, and then the man in the dongfu(cave dwelling) spit out blood.

This man is the hundredth holy lord. He is also the culprit that once led heavens to kill Qingyun, and forced Qingyun to escape to various worlds.

At this moment, the Holy Lord, who is at a high position and almost took control of the whole world, is in ruin, and there is an inexplicable fear in his eyes.

The jade slip that he gave to the elders of the Holy Gate was enough to condense his five-point skill, but he did not have any resistance under the random palm.

This lord led the elders with his holy path to destroy the Qing family. But his holy path was destroyed.

"Qing... Yun!" The Holy lord was shaking all over.

In his mind, he immediately remembered Qingyun’s indifferent voice filled with coldness, it made him shudder: "You are the hundredth."

The hundredth protagonist killed by him!

For thousands of years, this sentence has been echoing in the ears of the Holy lord, reminding him of the miserable end of the ninety-nine predecessors.

In addition to the fear of the heavens, he immediately called in the mind: "Qing Yun appears in the Qing family! What should we do! He will come to kill me, and soon the Holy Gate will open, he will come to kill me! You are now living in my body, if I am dead, you will be hurt..."

The Holy lord is panicked, and even if he can communicate with Heaven, this will not bring him any comfort.

Heavens killed Qingyun, why did Qingyun still come back?

Moreover, the Holy lord is now sensitive to the fact that Qingyun has become stronger, and the thing that claims to be a heavenly... is getting weaker.

The faint heavenly voice rang in the mind of the holy lord, but there was no panic like the holy lord. Instead, he had a calm thought: "You open the array under the building and enter the secret room. One person is waiting for you. He is there. Qingyun will never dare to harm you."