ARC 5 - Chapter 5.3

Qing Yun’s face blossomed into a smile, and then he grabbed the dizzy pigeon on the ground and headed towards the station.

Lu Changfeng stood behind him, completely frozen, and slowly turned his head to look at Qing Yun’s back. Qing Yun’s series of abnormal behavior finally connected in his mind.

The water ball will come out if he wants to, the fireball will appear if he wants to, and his clothes that somehow became clean, and the bird that fell down when he said so. Could it be that this kid’s ability is to make things happen with his mind?

Thinking of this, Lu Changfeng’s breathing ragged up, looking at Qing Yun with a gaze full of wonder and faint greed. If it is really this ability, then he……

Qing Yun ignored Lu Changfeng and only happily held the pigeon in his arms as he walked towards the car. He passed through the busy crowd outside, and the “cooing” of the pigeon in his arms drew people’s attention.

This is a pigeon that has not been mutated?

At once, several beams of greedy eyes locked on Qing Yun. These people followed the team forward, and their daily food was distributed collectively. Each person could only have one meal. So after seeing the pigeon in Qing Yun’s hand, they could not suppress the saliva secreted in their mouths.

“Kid, where did you get that pigeon in your hand?” Finally, someone couldn’t resist asking him.

Qing Yun glanced at the man and then walked around him as if he hadn’t heard. He remembered that this man had been mean to him yesterday.

“Hey, don’t go. Did you not hear what I asked you?” He went up to grab Qing Yun, but thought of Sheng Feng’s order yesterday and withdrew his hand. Besides, Qing Yun only threw a fireball yesterday, and it was still very intimidating to them. No one in the whole group dared to shout at him like they did before.

Another other person came over and looked at Qing Yun and said, “He’s stupid. He can’t even understand when you say this.”

This person walked over to Qing Yun, reached out, and took out a shiny ball. He smiled and said in a coaxing tone, “Look at this ball, is it beautiful? Will you give me something you have for it?”

The shining colorful sphere immediately caught Qing Yun’s eyes. He stared at it for a while, but after looking at the crying pigeon in his arms, he still shook his head.

As soon as they saw that this method could be useful, the people who were standing around instantly swarmed up and took out all kinds of strange things that were not useful in the last days to exchange with Qing Yun for the pigeon in his hands.

Qing Yun is very smart, and when he saw this situation, he treasured the pigeon in his arms even more. He walked forward silently and learned to bargain when he came across a toy that really caught his eye. He asked the man, “Can I trade water for this?”

As soon as Sheng Feng returned, he saw the scene of a group of people surrounding the child and immediately frowned.

In fact, Qing Yun is very tall and slim. Before the end of the world came, he must have been very attractive to young girls. But now, with the pure childish expression on his face and his clear eyes, Sheng Feng’s heart felt inexplicably soft.

He walked over and heard the chatter around him. He looked at the pigeon Qing Yun was holding in his arms and the things in the hands of the people surrounding him. Sheng Feng instantly understood what Qing Yun had encountered.

He could not help but sigh secretly. Even though these people realized the benefits that Qing Yun’s water ability brought them and no longer spoke unscrupulously and viciously, they still treated Qing Yun as a fool. That’s why they can bravely take these useless things in exchange for the precious food in his hands.