ARC 9 h Chapter 9.19

Because of this incident, the final result of the International Music Competition was delayed again and again. In the middle, the championship trophy was almost awarded to Xiang Chenjin, so in order to make up for the real champion Xiang Chenyu, the organizer requested Xiang Chenyu to play the piece he composed, “Dreaming of Paradise”, once again.

This time, all doubts were discarded, and the audience could finally enjoy this sad, warm, desperate, and healing violin piece wholeheartedly.

Now, Xiang Liyan has been sentenced for the crime of human trafficking, and Xiang Chenjin, as an accomplice, has been put in prison, though with a much lighter sentence than Xiang Liyan.

Watching the father who tried to sell his adopted son to a casino to pay off his debts being arrested and put in prison, the netizens who witnessed the complete process of this event felt a burst of relief.

Because of the horrific incident of Xiang Chenyu almost being sold to a casino and him being abused as a child until he lost the hearing in his left ear, everyone has been paying a lot of attention to the orphans abandoned by their parents in society.

Because even if they seem to be adopted by a very good family, it doesn’t guarantee their own rights, does it?

The audience is now looking at Xiang Chenyu on stage with sympathy. They originally thought that being adopted by the Xiang family, a musical family, was a great blessing for an orphan.

Now, it seems that this is the biggest misfortune for the teenager.

But even in the face of everyone’s sympathy, the teenager on stage neither used his tears to gain attention for himself nor did he rejoice because his abusive adoptive father was finally thrown into prison.

He always kept that quiet look, not saying a word on stage, just playing the music that heals the heart as his reward to all those who love him.

Such an attitude makes Xiang Chenyu’s fans even more heartbroken, because this teenager seems to have accepted all the misfortunes in life, and no pain can make him frown anymore.

And how does such strength come from the day-to-day suffering?

[I thought it was too exaggerated when someone said Little Feather was an angel, but now it seems that he is indeed an angel because no one else’s music can bring me such a sense of healing, as if my whole heart has been washed once again].

[It was his music that gave me hope in life. I couldn’t believe that such a perfect violin piece was played by a man who is deaf in his left ear!]

Yes, by now everyone already knew that the teenager, who stood on the stage won the International Music Competition and was praised by all the judges, had lost his hearing in his left ear.

This made it more like they were watching a miracle of life when they were enjoying the performance.

At the end of the song, all the contestants who participated in the International Music Competition, one after another, came on stage and gave a sincere hug to Xiang Chenyu on stage. They originally had misunderstandings about Xiang Chenyu for various reasons, but after witnessing all the hardships the young man endured, they could not help but feel a sincere respect for this strong opponent.

The few contestants who also came from the Capital Conservatory of Music with him but were hostile to Xiang Chenyu because of Xiang Chenjin’s instigations, all looked guilty at this time and gently apologized to the teenager’s ear. The girl who announced that Xiang Chenyu was going to play “Flowing Water” during the preliminary round was now completely touched by the young man who had endured all kinds of misfortunes in life but still persisted in his dream. When she apologized to the boy, she even got teary-eyed and almost cried because of the guilt in her heart.