ARC 4 - Chapter 4.13

Bai Xiyan jumped ship.

Ning Qianyuan was very unhappy when he found out the news because he already knew about the conflict between Bai Xiyan and Qing Yun and was preparing to be an overbearing president for once, standing up for Qing Yun and shutting the person down. In the end, someone compensated Bai Xiyan for the breach of contract and directly signed the person away.

“Does he think he can jump whenever he wants? Stop it for me.” Ning Qianyuan’s face was gloomy. In fact, after those five people went to intercept Qing Yun last time, Ning Qianyuan secretly found out that Bai Xiyan was the one operating behind the scenes. Since then, Bai Xiyan hadn’t had a good time in Sheng Shi.

But that time, Ning Qianyuan went home and then was busy filming “Druid 2”, so he didn’t do much to beat Bai Xiyan. After all, Bai Xiyan was still popular. It would be terrible if he accidentally let him direct bad public opinion toward Qing Yun.

The well-behaved Ning Qianyuan saw Qing Yun next to him and immediately moved over to show his loyalty. “He messed with you. I won’t let him have it easy.”

“Yeah?” Qing Yun swept over him coldly. Ning Qianyuan’s words instantly reminded him of the original plot of this world. Ning Qianyuan, at that time, was also trying to please Bai Xiyan and blocked the desperate Qing Yun.

However, following the original course, Ning Qianyuan did not make a sudden comeback like this.

Ning Qianyuan let Qing Yun stare at him coldly, silently shutting his mouth and not speaking again. He didn’t quite understand why Qing Yun’s temper was a bit bad whenever he talked about the one surnamed Bai. But after the countless times he had said the wrong thing before, Ning Qianyuan finally had some awareness, and he somehow felt that it was better for him not to ask this question.

Watching Ning Qianyuan shut up and behave himself, Qing Yun finally had the mercy to squeeze his chin and pull the man closer. “Bai Xiyan wants to leave, so let him go. Why do you still want to keep him here?”

“No, no, no! I have nothing to do with him. I’m just trying to vent for you!” Ning Qianyuan explained with his hands wrapped around Qing Yun’s thin waist as he buried his head into Qing Yun’s neck and gently rubbed against it.

After enjoying the man’s panicked appearance for a while in a relatively good mood, Qing Yun then slowly pondered over the matter of Bai Xiyan. He said to Ning Qianyuan, “Don’t interfere with Bai Xiyan’s affairs.”

Bai Xiyan hadn’t jumped to Deng Yunqi’s company, much less Zhou Ye’s, but had instead gone to another company.

A bit of coldness slowly crept into his eyes, and the corners of Qing Yun’s lips hooked slightly. He knew that his mission in this world was almost complete.

In fact, Qing Yun had left a trace of his consciousness on Bai Xiyan from the start, monitoring the protagonist’s actions. Even more so, when he was on the set of Seal the Sky, he had gradually put pressure on Bai Xiyan, watching his self-doubt slowly grow in his heart.

However, Deng Yunqi’s recent behavior was surprising to Qing Yun. He really didn’t expect that man to fall for him to the point of causing Bai Xiyan’s madness.

But this was precisely what Qing Yun wanted.

Because Qing Yun will never let others steal from him. Bai Xiyan’s initial action has touched his back. Even if it was just a hint of thought, Qing Yun would retaliate back a thousand times.

Before the showing of “Druid 2”, “Stealing the Heavens” had already aired.

The fans of Ning Qianyuan, who were waiting in front of their computers, were screaming with excitement. After all, this was the first time in five years that they had seen their emperor in a production.