ARC 9 - Chapter 9.17

He sneakily moved the young man whose hands and feet were tied into the car. As soon as Father Xiang went out, he met with Xiang Chenjin, who had just entered the door, and immediately felt a shiver in his heart.

But after he saw that it was his son, he immediately changed his tone: “Still not coming to help!”

“Father, you……” Xiang Chenjin was also stunned by the actions of Father Xiang. He looked down at the sleeping Xiang Chenyu and looked at Father Xiang with uncertainty.

Father Xiang’s face was gloomy: “Come here quickly. If we sell this kid, our family will be saved. You are still the youngest son of the Xiang family. Otherwise, when this kid wakes up, you and I are dead!”

Seeing that Xiang Chenjin was still frozen, Father Xiang said in a cold voice: “Do you want him to point out that it was you who took his music?”

The words finally touched Xiang Chenjin, who threw down the violin in his hand and ran into the driver’s seat, while Father Xiang stayed in the back seat of the car to prevent Xiang Chenyu from suddenly waking up.

On the night of this situation, the online controversy about Xiang Chenyu and Xiang Chenjin became more and more heated and showed no signs of subsiding.

At this time, Xiang Chenyu, as one of the parties involved, suddenly published a statement on his homepage, confessing his sins. In this statement, Xiang Chenyu not only admitted that he took the music of Xiang Chenjin to participate in the competition but also said that he was sorry for the teaching of the Xiang family and had no face to stay in the music industry.

He said he wanted to quit the music industry and give up his violin.

Once this statement came out, it did not calm down the incident as Father Xiang thought it would but instead stirred up a thousand waves with one stone.

Because just a few minutes ago, the famous violinist Rosef reposted an obscure message that just proved that Xiang Chenyu was the actual owner of that piece of music.

The information comes from an old professor at the Conservatory of Music. This professor has an international reputation, but people in China only know his name and have not had close contact with him.

Everyone knows, however, that this professor is an outstanding musician and has taught two famous violinists, Rosef and Turris. In his old age, he turned to study music theory and slowly faded from the limelight. But recently, he was hired as an honorary professor by the Capital Conservatory of Music and stayed in the country for about a month or so.

This professor’s words have absolute authority but suffered from the lack of heat, so it was only after being forwarded by Rosef that he received the crowd’s attention.

On this professor’s personal homepage, a picture was first put up. It was a photo of an unfinished score that had been roughly torn out of the scorebook and pathetically posted on the public board.

From the background, it looks like a bulletin board in front of the auditorium of the Conservatory of Music. Moreover, the shadows of several smiling and unsuspecting students are faintly reflected on the glass of the bulletin board, which appears unusually clear in the photo.

Rosef has many followers, and he himself is a judge of the music competition, so he was also involved in this plagiarism incident. There are many people who are concerned about his movement and his comments about Xiang Chenyu.