ARC 6 - Chapter 6.11

When he saw the young man’s face, Yoder immediately frowned. He did not expect to see Shen Mingye outside Venus at this time. The reason was that with the boy’s good nature, he should not have any involvement with such a place as Venus.

When he came closer, Yoder took advantage of the dim light to see Shen Mingye’s swollen lips and the red marks on the side of his neck. His eyes instantly flashed sternly, and he pulled the youth and asked, “Who is it? Who brought you here? Don’t you know what kind of place this is and how dangerous it really is?”

“You……don’t tell Fei Ming.” The young man quickly blurted out this sentence. Yoder’s heart that was flooded with anger, slowly settled down.

Shen Mingye continued unrelentingly: “I know it’s dangerous, but didn’t I escape now? I just didn’t expect to be tricked……”

Qing Yun already adjusted his mood, and his acting skills came online once again. Although Yoder is indeed the son of Ahaz, he should still be tormented. He thought that the man would not have any opinion about it.

Feng Fei Ming, it’s for Feng Fei Ming again. Why do you keep thinking about him?

Yoder looked at the young man who was in a bit of a mess and asked in his mind silently. He watched Shen Mingye in silence for a long time until the young man’s face took on an apparent nervousness, and only then did he speak: “What did you come here for? Tell me. If I think you did the right thing, I will not tell Feng Fei Ming.”

Yodel did not notice that when he mentioned Feng Fei Ming, it was not like mentioning someone he liked. Instead, it carried a little hostility.

“Didn’t you guys mention the family head token before? My father stored it away. Now, the time has not yet come, so if you want to take it out early, you need to pay a high amount of default. I wanted to sell my script, but I did not expect the director to have the appointment here.”

Yoder frowned even more: “Feng Fei Ming does not usually give you money?”

“I just don’t want him to know because he also said that day that he wouldn’t want my stuff. If he knew, he would definitely stop me!” The youth grabbed Yoder’s sleeve nervously, “Fei Ming’s birthday is coming up. I just want to give him the token as a gift, so he won’t be able to refuse me, right?”

Yoder looked at how the young man explained for Feng Fei Ming, and a familiar bitterness spread in his mouth again. Yoder is not stupid. He knows that with Feng Fei Ming’s nature, he would never refuse the youth’s token, and what did the young man say? If he used his pocket money, Feng Fei Ming would know. Did Feng Fei Ming always spy on the young man like this?

The dissatisfaction with Feng Fei Ming surged and accumulated in Yoder’s heart. The youth would not think much about Feng Fei Ming’s actions because he trusted Feng Fei Ming wholeheartedly.

“So, you ran here for him……in the middle of the night?”

Shen Mingye nodded towards him and once again begged, “Don’t tell him, okay?”

“…… okay.” Yoder nodded bitterly, but looking at the slightly messy marks on the young man’s body, his voice turned harsh again, “Tell me, who made the marks on your body?”

The expression on Qing Yun’s face stiffened. After thinking about it, he didn’t tell the poor child the truth and just shook his head.

When Yoder was ready to send him back, a hovercar with the Patterson family logo stopped beside the two. The door opened, and from inside came out the butler K.

Once he saw the undisguised hostility in butler K’s eyes towards Yoder, Qing Yun wanted to laugh a little. This man was quite quick, taking advantage of this moment to not only enter the robot’s body but also to drive a car to pick him up.