ARC 6 - Chapter 6.1

This time, Qing Yun woke up in a soft king-sized bed, making his eyes flash with amazement. He was faced with various situations in the previous worlds he had crossed, and it was the first time he encountered a calm and quiet start like this.

Qing Yun surveyed the room furnishings as he slowly sat up.

Although the room is large, the arrangement is simple, with only a huge bookshelf indicating the taste of the owner of the room. The person living in such a room probably couldn’t have set up a study, so there are still many books in the bedroom. It’s easy to see that the owner is indeed into books.

The huge mirror in the room revealed Qing Yun’s current body. The young man sitting on the bed has a slightly upright figure but still with a touch of softness and tenderness. The light chestnut hair sets off the softness even more prominently.

Qing Yun’s soul received the information of this world.

His current name is Shen Mingye. On the surface, he is just a freshman at the Drama Academy of E country, but he is also the only heir of the Patterson family, the leader of the transportation industry in E country. It’s just that the name he usually uses is the surname of his mother from C country.

Shen Mingye has the most fervent pursuit of art and delicate sentiments. Shen Mingye is the only son of his parents and was spoiled by his family since childhood.

Eventually, he, the only heir, turned into a playwright obsessed with his art and had no interest in the family business under the love of his parents.

His parents were naturally anxious when they saw this and wanted to bring their crooked son back, but before they could figure out what to do, they both passed away in an accident. At that time, the family was in chaos, and Feng Fei Ming, who had grown up in the Patterson household, stepped forward to stabilize the situation.

Shen Mingye’s mother was a distant aunt of Feng Fei Ming. Since Feng Fei Ming’s parents died when he was a child, his relatives pushed him around. Finally, they brought him to Shen Mingye’s family. After he became an adult, Feng Fei Ming also started his own company. Once he took over the Patterson family, he didn’t panic and quickly managed the business in an orderly manner.

Feng Fei Ming is the protagonist of this world. After he took over the Patterson family, he shone all the way, beating the face of his relatives who had previously ignored him and even attracted the attention of Yoder Elmond, the head of the most established and oldest noble family in E country.

The strong and the powerful collided with each other attractively and finally achieved a good story.

It is reasonable to say that this has nothing to do with Shen Mingye because, after all, he only has drama in his heart and has no idea and ability to seize power from Feng Fei Ming. Although Feng Fei Ming possessed his status as the heir, he supported him, and that’s it. Shen Mingye, who is full of artistic dreams, simply does not get in Feng Fei Ming’s way.

But Shen Mingye’s blunder was that when his parents were still alive, the Patterson family and Yoder’s Elmond family decided to join in marriage. In an era where marriages between men are legal, and even offsprings can be successfully obtained through technological means, there was a marriage contract between Shen Mingye and Yoder.

However, under the terrible news of both parents’ death, he, who originally only regarded Feng Fei Ming as his elder brother, fell in love with Feng Fei Ming, who stood up to carry his family’s burden and took much care of him at that time.

Therefore, both Shen Mingye and Yoder are not satisfied with the marriage contract. Still, their conflicts remain irreconcilable because both of them are in love with the protagonist of this world, Feng Fei Ming.