EXTRA 3

"This... Young master Gu has always been self-sufficient in the country, and master Gu just died." The agent said this, but he thought that Gu Qing had recently been close to Yan Qi, but asked if Gu Cheng had other women.

Gu Qing did not believe what the agent said, because now her role with Gu Cheng seems to have reversed.

Before, Gu Cheng used to call her, she hangs up impatiently. Now he hung upon her?

However, Gu Qing did not take Gu Cheng seriously. Gu Cheng is only a tool for her to stabilize her position in the family. This tool suddenly becomes disobedient. Of course, she must be suspicious.

Now that Gu Jia died, Gu Qing did not return to China, but still cherished the father’s legacy. But she left to think about it, always afraid that the condition that Gu Jia gave her inheritance was to let her marry into her family. Now, how can she see get it? So the best way is to start with Gu Cheng, but the performance of Gu Cheng has made Gu Qing doubt.

"In any case, you find someone to follow Gu Cheng, if you take photos of him and other women, buy it." Gu Qing confessed. She must take the handle of Gu Cheng, and wait until she has completely grasped Yan Qi and then return to China to face the family with an absolute high attitude!

.................

Ten years later.

In the towering Gu office building, Yan Qi stood up and shook hands with the man in front of him: "Gu, the cooperation is pleasant."

"Cooperation is pleasant." Qingyun nodded, and then he was unceremoniously giving away.

Yan Qi was smiling, but the moment he turned around, he turned immediately gloomy. When he walked out of the Gu’s building and stepped into the car, he endured and did not control his movements. He kicked the door.

Today, as the heir to his Yan family, he had to personally rush from the capital to negotiate a contract with Gu Cheng, and the unremarkable Gu company in the past quickly overtook Yan family in ten years and became the leading enterprise in China.

This makes Yan Qi jealous, especially if this person is Gu Qing's fiance.

However, considering the relationship between Gu Cheng and Gu Qing, Yan Qi is somewhat surprised. Qingyun doesn't seem to be interested in her,which means she can be with him?

In the office, Qingyun was not as leisurely as he was being imagined. He quickly packed up the things and said to assistant: "I am getting off work early today, and If you have important things then call me."

"Yes, President Gu." The assistant sent Qingyun, because he knew that President Gu was always punctual and even a workaholic. It is very rare to get off work like this today.

But when she think of the general schedule of Gu, the assistant have flashed a glimpse of it. Today is the day when the young master is on holiday, and no wonder he is always eager to go back.

Yan Wei applied to live in school since he was in high school and only came back once a week.

In fact, it is only a strict holiday, Qingyun will not be so anxious. Because today is still the 19th birthday of Yan Wei, but the cook in his family has also taken the leave, the housekeeper retired as early as two years ago, so today's birthday is all handled by Qingyun.

Qingyun will cook? To be honest, he really hasn't tried it, but there is nothing wrong with the world even if the child didn't like it.

Soon, Qingyun drove back to his home and went into the kitchen. He has the ultimate cleanliness, and the control of power is so fine that he did not seem like a newbie in the kitchen.