ARC 9 - Chapter 9.10

The students around Qing Yun wanted to laugh as soon as they saw him fall to the ground, but when they turned their heads, they saw several men in black quickly running towards them.

Their high and mighty dean followed closely behind, wiping his cold sweat. The man at the head had reddened eyes, like a beast that wanted to devour people, which immediately silenced them.

Wei Changxiu did not remember how he walked over, but when he came back to his senses, he had already embraced the teenager sitting on the ground in his arms. In contrast, the people surrounding Qing Yun had long panicked and avoided them. There were even a few who had fallen unconscious on the ground.

“Is everything okay? Hm? Tell me you’re okay, Little Fea……”

Wei Changxiu went crazy checking out the possible injuries on the youth’s shoulder. Anyone approaching was blocked away by him. Even Wei Ming, who had been following him, was fiercely pushed away by him.

He seems to have abandoned all the influence of the outside world, and his heart and eyes were filled with the young man in his arms.

Wei Ming saw that Wei Changxiu’s mental state was not right and saw that he was worried about the teenager’s injuries. He could only turn his head and arrange for the people behind him to call the Wei family’s family doctor.

The previously arrogant second generation youths were already trembling like chickens caught in a chokehold. They immediately panicked When they saw such a group of black-clad bodyguards running over.

No matter how arrogant they are, no matter how superior their families are, they are only students of the Conservatory of Music, so where could they ever see such a big battle?

As soon as the leader, Zhang Lin, and the others saw the Wei family’s iconic car, their legs immediately trembled, and they stealthily retreated to the back in the crowd. However, these black-clad bodyguards surrounded them instantly, and none of the people involved in this incident were able to slip away.

The rowdy students were quiet all of a sudden. They couldn’t imagine how such a group of people could be brought in this time when they were just bullying Xiang Chenyu as usual.

It looks like they are actually bodyguards of the Wei family? Those who can attend the conservatory either have top musical talent or their families are wealthy. This group of people obviously are the latter, so they have a deeper understanding of the Wei family’s status.

At this moment, everyone’s heart was panicked, and Zhang Lin’s heart was even darker. Although the person in charge of the Wei family did not often appear in the public eye, Zhang Lin was fortunate to have seen Wei Changxiu once. That man’s powerful and cold gaze was immediately engraved in Zhang Lin’s heart, so he recognized the person right now was none other than Wei Changxiu.

What in the world is going on here? Didn’t Xiang Chenyu get kicked out of the Wei family? Why is he now involved with Wei Changxiu?

Xiang Chenyu was often picked up by the Wei family. Still, these people did not expect that the one who called Xiang Chenyu over was Wei Changxiu!

Looking at Wei Changxiu’s attitude towards Xiang Chenyu, if he knew that today’s matter was directed by him, then the whole Zhang family……