ARC 4 - Chapter 4.12

This simple piece of paper was still carefully packed into the picture frame. Obviously, the owner of this picture frame cherished this piece of paper and this particular youth.

Bai Xiyan’s hands couldn’t help but tremble. Then, the trembling slowly spread throughout his body as he stared at the photo frame, his eyes even bursting with blood. Suddenly, Bai Xiyan threw the picture frame away in his hands and searched frantically through the house.

Bai Xiyan didn’t miss any hidden corners, and he found quite a few things in his search.

Magazines, posters, and other miscellaneous things, all of which were about Qing Yun. These were usually hidden in the company by Deng Yunqi, and if it weren’t for the fact that Bai Xiyan hadn’t been home for more than half a month this time, Deng Yunqi wouldn’t have brought these things home.

Bai Xiyan’s eyes were simply unable to shed a single tear as he looked at these things. He initially thought that the only one on his side was Deng Yunqi, but he was actually so madly infatuated with Qing Yun……

These things were practically the last straw for Bai Xiyan, who slumped on the ground. But after a brief period of pain, Bai Xiyan’s heart was filled with confusion.

Now he had even lost Deng Yunqi?

Deng Yunqi……what about Deng Yunqi? What did Deng Yunqi bring him but betrayal? Resources? How could Deng Yunqi give him as much as what Ning Qianyuan could give Qing Yun?

“Hahahaha……” Bai Xiyan laughed wildly with red eyes. The betrayal started with you.

He thought so, and there was even a great relief in his heart.

Bai Xiyan tremblingly picked up his phone and dialed a number, “Hello, Brother Wei? Earlier, you said that Mr. Wang invited me to dinner. I have agreed.”

Hanging up the phone, Bai Xiyan was unusually calm. He knew what he would face after this meal, but he didn’t regret it.

Didn’t Qing Yun’s current success come from climbing Ning Qianyuan’s bed?

“Just die! I’m your agent, aren’t I? Can’t you discuss something with me in advance?” Li Qing was roaring in a manic rage again. He felt like he had been shouting more in the last few days than he had in the previous five years, “I’m your agent, so how come I didn’t know you’ve taken on other roles?”

As the object of Li Qing’s rage, Ning Qianyuan was instead swiping at his phone like nothing was wrong.

“I thought we were supposed to make a comeback in Druid 2? Why did you take on another web series and play a supporting role? Can’t you be a little self-conscious for a movie star?” Li Qing was about to explode. At this time, Ning Qianyuan suddenly informed him that he had taken on a web series and the filming schedule was just around the corner.

These kinds of web series have always been filmed as they are aired, and it will be a while before Druid 2 is released. In other words, Ning Qianyuan, the movie star, is going to have to run to a web series to show his face before he makes his comeback on the big screen in an international production.

The role he picked was a supporting character and not just a cameo. Li Qing is now worried about explaining to the outside world why Ning Qianyuan, the film emperor, has suddenly taken a supporting role in a web drama.

Ning Qianyuan originally just wanted to give Qing Yun a surprise. He contacted the director of Qing Yun’s web series “Stealing the Heavens” in advance and took the role of a character who interacts with Qing Yun quite a bit. As for informing Li Qing in advance? Ning Qianyuan didn’t even think about it. If Li Qing knew about it, he would have released the news long ago. Would this still be a surprise for him?