ARC 10 - Chapter 10.1

In an unpopulated system far away from the Capital Star, a dark red starship swayed like a drunkard towards the nearest space hub.

About half of the star pirate logo on the starship had already fallen off, leaving only the half-smiling face of the starship’s owner, Horst, hanging there shakily.

No one could have imagined that this poor-looking starship, which looked like it had been violently ravaged by an ignorant child, was the famous Red Rose, the main ship of the Horst Star Pirates, which had robbed even royal nobles.

More unexpectedly, the cause of this tragic situation of the Red Rose was not a merchant fleet, nor was it a group of intergalactic police, but just a thin-looking young man.

Inside this sad-looking starship, many star pirates gathered in a group. They all blocked the corridor and stretched their necks to look into a room, each with a mixture of longing, curiosity, and a hint of suppressed fear in their eyes.

In the room they were watching closely, the young man who had pulled the entire Red Rose down from mid-air and nearly smashed their cockpit window with a single punch had washed off the blood from his body and was clean again.

He was wearing a silk shirt, and his cumbersome bow tie was meticulously arranged, displaying sophistication and nobility in every way.

This young man now occupies the most honored position in the starship and is using his hands, which look slender but contain endless power, to gently hold the silver knife and fork, and is slowly eating his meal.

Horst, the leader of the star pirates two hours ago, is now with the other star pirates, pitifully gathered around the door, watching the young man sitting in the seat that originally belonged to him.

“Boss……just, letting him sit there?” Little star pirate Yi Rui carefully tugged Horst’s sleeve. Now, Horst’s face is ugly as can be. Although the beard that almost covers his entire face still hangs on his face, this beard is already messy and shows plainly the master’s current state of mind.

Horst glanced at Yi Rui and let out a low curse: “Do you think I want to?”

He swept his eyes with a warning behind him, “I tell you, don’t piss him off, or there will be no more Horst Star Pirates.”

Some people had a secret disdain, thinking that Horst had overreacted. The Red Rose had inexplicably smashed down earlier, and it wasn’t necessarily this youth’s fault. Their always arrogant Captain Horst had brought someone into the starship without even a fight and had given up his position as the boss.

This was hard for the star pirates, who had always been arrogant in the stars, to accept.

Horst glanced at them and saw their dark resentful eyes. He did not explain but merely raised his chin in the direction of the young man: “See the food in his dinner plate? Do you know what that is?”

The star pirates looked over with wide eyes, and the star pirate Yi Rui, who had been following Horst, immediately shouted after seeing the meat in the dinner plate, “Boss! Isn’t this the 3S-grade beast you bought at a high price before? You even let this one out!”

Hearing that, a trace of pain flashed across Horst’s face. He was furious and slapped on Yi Rui’s head: “Move your brains and think about it! That is a 3S-grade beast meat. People with A-level physique will die if they eat one bite. I only dare to eat a small piece every day, but look at that person, look at him!”