ARC 5 - Chapter 5.1

The young man turned around and looked at the clothes he had thrown on the ground. He was obviously having a hard time and stood there lost in thought, but he didn’t ask Sheng Feng and the others for help. He completely ignored them all and just looked like he was thinking on his own.

“Go get him some clothes.” Sheng Feng whispered to the people behind him. He swept his gaze over the youth’s naked body, only to feel as if his eyes had been pierced by the sunlight outside the window, and immediately turned away from it.

This is a large mall, so it was easy to find clothes.

It was the teenager who had shouted about the water ability and looked incredibly thirsty who neatly brought a set of clothes. However, the teenager was obviously still a bit afraid of the young man standing there, so he gave the clothes to Sheng Feng.

“Here you go.” Sheng Feng’s deep voice sounded, attracting the youth’s attention.

The youth tilted his head and stared at Sheng Feng for a long while before carefully reaching out his hand to receive the clothes in Sheng Feng’s hand.

But after receiving it, the young man immediately threw the clothes to the ground for some reason.

Sheng Feng’s face instantly sank. He felt that the youth seemed slightly different from ordinary people, but this strange action still bothered him.

The young man didn’t say anything, nor did he look at Sheng Feng. He just stared at the clothes on the ground, and a trace of pity flashed in his eyes.

“What do you want?” Sheng Feng asked with slight displeasure.

As soon as he finished asking, he felt the teenager behind him, who had just taken the clothes, lean over to him and whispered. “Captain……he probably blames you for getting his clothes dirty, so he doesn’t want to wear them.”

Sheng Feng choked, and only then did he see an extremely noticeable black handprint stuck to the snow-white shirt on the ground.

Looking at his hands, Sheng Feng was filled with absurdity. This was the end of the world, where lives were at stake. Who still thinks about the cleanliness of clothes? Can’t you just wear it?

The teenager was probably thirsty, so he didn’t need to be told by Sheng Feng and immediately ran over to get another set of clothes. This time, he carefully took an unopened set.

This time, the young man standing there took the clothes from Sheng Feng’s hand. He took them out and began to work on how to wear them.

As soon as he saw that the youth had his back turned, Sheng Feng immediately coughed, turned around, and said, “Go back first and let him put his clothes on.”

The young man’s clothes seemed to be extremely difficult to wear, and Sheng Feng waited impatiently. At this moment, the team put away the supplies, and the young man’s clothes finally managed to be worn.

The sound of voices stopped, and Sheng Feng was stunned when he turned his head. He saw the young man standing in the sunlight, wearing a white knit shirt and dark blue jeans. His soft black hair was now half-dried and softly hanging around his ears, with only a few playful roots sticking up.

“F-ck, how does this guy look like a star.”

This sentence simply spoke the thoughts of everyone present. After the end of the world, even the stars look like messy dogs. How long has it been since they have seen such a clean person?

This cleanliness refers not only to the appearance but also to the eyes of the young man, which were that of a child.

“Who are you? Where did you come from? What does it have to do with those people out there?” Sheng Feng saw that the young man had finished dressing and walked over to him.