ARC 11 RETURN - Chapter 11.0

Cultivation is ageless. More than ten years have passed, and the little boy who took Daoist Mo Zhen as his teacher back then has grown into a magnificent teenager. He has been in the Sky Origin Sect and has built his foundation in five years and reached Dan in eleven years, already surpassing the cultivation level of his master, Daoist Mo Zhen. Everyone knows that Sky Origin has received a genius seedling, and the rest of the sects are jealous. Even the Sacred Dao Sect has come to poach him.

Because of the lack of spiritual energy today, people with spiritual roots are already extremely scarce, let alone such a genius figure. In previous years, the Sacred Dao Sect would cultivate a proud son of heaven every hundred years, but now, after hundreds of years since the death of the devil Qing Yun, the sacred son of the Sacred Dao Sect is still the same one as before, which is why the Sacred Dao Sect is now subject to rumors of its decline.

In the back mountain of the Sky Origin Sect, inside the cave of genius disciple Yun Qing, a man casually draped in a black robe with long bewitching blue and purple hair was leaning against the cave entrance in boredom, looking out through the cave’s restrictions.

He appeared to be observing the arguments of several disciples in the back of the mountain, but his ears moved, and his mind had obviously been attracted by the sound of water in the cave.

Qing Yun’s seclusion ended, and he was currently bathing in the spiritual spring.

As he thought of this, Ming Yan sighed deeply, and a touch of genuine pity flashed across his eyes.

Pity what? Of course it’s a pity that he used a sword body again!

He liked the feeling of being a battle partner with Qing Yun and liked it even more when he looked at him with that appreciative look, lovingly stroked his sharp edge, and led him into battle.

This is a treatment that was not available in the original form of Ming Yan because back then, the five-year-old Qing Yun liked to raise all kinds of animals, while the adult Qing Yun was more interested in other cold weapons.

He also prefers the name “Ming Yan”. Although everyone called him “Edmund” in his world, the words “Ming Yan” represented his inseparable bond with Qing Yun, so he didn’t even think about it and returned into a sword.

But……

A slightly louder sound of breaking water came from the room, clearly caused by the splash of a slender but powerful body getting out of the bath.

The water emitting spiritual energy flowing down Qing Yun’s bare skin, the mere thought of this image made Ming Yan feel hot in his heart.

Unfortunately, no matter how restless his heart is, his body is built from pure Xuan iron that has been immersed in the cold pool for tens of thousands of years.

“Tch.” Ming Yan scratched his hair in distress and felt that he should think of a solution.

The few disciples at the back of the mountain obviously spoke with excitement, and their voices were still heard even if Ming Yan did not use his divine sense.

“Hey, have you heard, the Qing Hong Sword Sect that disappeared for nearly ten thousand years has been rebuilt again. The sect leader who wiped out the Qing Hong Sword Sect and occupied its sect was killed, and the rest of the sect’s disciples all fled. This end is simply the same as the Qing Hong Sword Sect back then.” A disciple dressed as a medicine boy mysteriously said to the other people.