ARC 7 - Chapter 7.7

Qi Yue was caught off guard by his successful sneak attack and immediately felt a wave of heat running through his body, which was about to make a fool out of him. Qi Yue had to instantly divert a portion of internal force to suppress his body’s reaction, but somehow he was still agitated within his chest.

He backhanded Qing Yun’s arm and fiercely pulled him into his arms.

The close contact immediately made Qing Yun smell a familiar scent, and his expression immediately became dark.

This Northern General, who was so loyal to the Third Prince that he eventually cut off Yan Sa’s head with his sword, was the man he was looking for!

He was just thinking about when he would see him, but this man was thinking about how to assassinate him?

“Gongzi unexpectedly did such a cunning thing?” Qi Yue laughed, not feeling the impending crisis. He looked at the youth’s slightly pale lips and said in a warm voice, “Your body’s roots are damaged, don’t use force again. Otherwise, your body will not be able to withstand it.”

However, as soon as the words left his mouth, he felt a strong wind hit him and was instantly kicked backward by Qing Yun.

“Scram!” The young man’s anger and sternness were pleasant to Qi Yue’s ears. He did not know why the youth was annoyed and only wanted to come up to him again.

Watching the two men tumbling on the roof, Wei Lin, who had already sent someone to call the Imperial Guard, was so frightened that he almost fainted. The Grand Prince, that is the Grand Prince, who is incredibly weak, ah, if he falls……

Although Chen Bing was worried, he had witnessed Qing Yun’s taming of the Imperial Guard, so he reassured Wei Lin: “Court Elder Wei does not need to worry. Gongzi has been practicing martial arts since he was young to strengthen his body. Although his body still suffers from illness, he still has some accomplishment in martial arts.”

Another person present was even more anxious than Wei Lin, and that was Qi Yue’s military commander. Seeing that Qing Yun was able to fight Qi Yue to a draw, his eyes were about to fall off.

But what’s going on with the General today? The calmness and composure he had were thrown away. It was like he had taken the wrong medicine and got addicted to fighting?

The Grand Prince is not present, and the assassination failed, so of course, they must flee immediately. Otherwise, they will be in trouble when the Imperial Guard surrounds the city if they want to leave!

Watching Qi Yue sticking towards the white-clothed youth again, the military commander scratched his head and followed Qi Yue’s figure, but could not join the battle. He finally could not help but yell: “Boss, it will be too late if we don’t go now!”

Qi Yue froze, looked up, and saw a familiar signal smoke rising in the distance.

The military commander and Qi Yue’s face immediately serious. What happened on the side of the Third Prince that even this emergency signal smoke was released?

Seeing Qi Yue’s face, Qing Yun sneered: “What? Something happened to your master, Yan Lan?”

Qi Yue subconsciously wanted to argue that he was not Yan Lan’s lackey, but the Imperial Guard had already arrived behind him, so he had to pull out and leave.