ARC 2 - Chapter 2.2

Zhao Bowen ignored the grease stains on his hands. Instead, he raised his hands to take the information almost with force and looked over it seriously.

Seeing that he was fascinated, Qing Yun didn’t rush him. He stood up and handed him a business card: “You can decide after reading it.”

“N-no, N-no!!!”

Zhao Bowen pointed at the document in his hands with a shocked expression. As his head shook, the crumbs in his mouth spewed straight out. However, he was immediately attracted to the information.

Qing Yun smiled lightly, ignored him, and went back along the way he came. This information covered the anti-cancer mechanism, pharmacological effect, preparation method, and other aspects of an anti-cancer drug. It was Qing Yun who had these results.

It’s not that he’s accomplished much in the field of biomedicine, but Qing Yun has been sick for nearly ten thousand years. The countless drugs he’s mastered are excellent. Even though it was slightly limited in this world, with Qing Yun’s ability, it wasn’t hard to connect some magical prescriptions with modern medical knowledge!

The reason why he was looking for Zhao Bowen was to set up a shield for himself.

After all, Xiao Chengnuo’s degree is in management, which is incompatible with pharmaceuticals, so how could he develop such amazing ideas.

According to the direction of the original world, it was Xiao Chengzhe who discovered the genius Zhao Bowen. He was grateful to Zhao Bowen, and even more so, he used Zhao’s achievements in the field of medicine to advance his company to a higher level and officially enter into the world’s top 500.

Qing Yun found Zhao Bowen, but he didn’t just let him go by his own ideas. This information was just a hint to Zhao Bowen. Qing Yun believed that with his talent, he would do better and go further.

The snow was getting heavier, and Qing Yun was slowly becoming impatient.

Someone was following him.

When Qing Yun came out of his residence, he noticed that someone was watching him, but he didn’t feel any malice and let it go.

But no matter if it was Father Xiao or someone else who sent them, this behavior was enough to make Qing Yun unhappy.

Shaking off the snowflakes on his scarf, Qing Yun softly exhaled a breath of white air and seemed to have the feeling to turn around.

A vehicle came and stopped just beside Qing Yun.

The car window slowly lowered, revealing Zou Chen’s deep eyebrows as he opened the car door for Qing Yun, “It’s cold outside. Get in, and I’ll give you a ride.”

Qing Yun raised his eyebrows slightly with interest. It turned out to be this man. After sweeping through the man’s cold and suppressed enthusiastic eyes, Qing Yun suddenly realized it. He didn’t expect this man to be interested in him after only one meeting.

But then again, he was at fault for being so confused that he even recognized the wrong person.

“Forget it.” Qing Yun hung his eyes and shook his head, about to close the car door.

Unexpectedly, the man reached out and grabbed Qing Yun’s wrist, pulling the man into the car with a slight force.

Qing Yun’s eyes widened slightly. His body had been completely transformed, so he was surprised that this man could catch him by surprise. Qing Yun’s heart could not help but feel more cautious.

“Your hands are so cold. Don’t you know how to wear something thicker?” Surprised by the touch in his hand, Zou Chen frowned unhappily and reached out to turn up the car’s air conditioning a bit more.