Three Inches | M.M.

You and your best friend Max just got back from a fun day at the mall. Your boyfriend Mike, well now ex boyfriend, had lied to you and lets just say Max wasn't happy about it. This wasn't the first time he's lied to you so you finally decided to dump him. You weren't that upset about it because the more time you spent with Mike the more you realized your feelings for Max. Right now she was singing in a hairbrush and dancing around your room while you were looking through a magazine. You came to a stop at a picture of Ralph Macchio.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio." She said as she sat down across from you on the bed. "He's so hot. I bet he's an amazing kisser, too."

You furrowed your eyebrows at her.

"Hey, uh... is Mike a good kisser?" She asked.

"I don't know. He's my first boyfriend." You told her.

"Ex boyfriend." Max corrected.

You frowned slightly and looked down.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Okay? He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness. I guarantee you, he's, like, totally wallowing in self pity and misery right now. He's like, 'oh, I hope she takes me back'." Max assured you.

"I'm not upset about breaking up with Mike." You told her.

"Then what's wrong?" She asked.

"It's just... what if I don't wanna be with Mike?" You said.

"Well, yeah. That's why you dumped his ass." Max said.

"No. I mean, what if I want to date someone else?"

"Who?"

You looked into her eyes before answering. "You."

She just looked at you.

"I've liked you ever since we met but I didn't know how you felt so I started dating Mike, hoping that it would drown out my feelings for you but I think it only made them stronger." You confessed.

Max scooted closer to you and pulled you in for a kiss.

"So you like me back?" You asked once she pulled away.

"It's more like you like me back." Max smiled.

You smiled before going back in for a second kiss. She straddled your waist and the two of you started to make out. You kissed down her neck and her breathing started to hitch.

"Hey!"

You quickly pulled away from Max and the two of you looked at your bedroom door.

"Hey!" The two of you heard Hopper yell.

Max quickly got off of you and picked up a magazine and pretended she was reading it. You also picked up a magazine and pretended to read it.

"When I say three inches, three-" Hopper slammed your bedroom door open but stopped when he saw you and Max.

"Do you knock? Jeez!" Max asked with an attitude.

"Oh, hey. I'm sorry. I thought that, uh-"

"Mike's not here." Max told him.

"Max wanted to have a sleepover. Is that okay?" You asked him.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." Hopper nodded before looking at Max. "Your parents know about it?"

Max nodded. "Yup."

"Uh, yeah, it's cool. Yeah. That's- That's really cool."

"Did you need something?" Max asked after a moment of silence.

"No, no. Uh, I'll leave. I'll just let you... I'll leave you..." Hopper said before closing the door.

You looked at Max and smiled. Max smiled at you before straddling your waist and going back to kissing you.

"He's so drunk." Max said once she pulled away.

"Yup." You said.

"So are we dating now?" Max asked.

"Do you want to?" You asked.

Max sighed. "No y/n. I just made out with you for fun. Obviously I want too!"

You laughed. "Then I guess it's official."

Max smiled before kissing you again.