Prom | S.S. (Part 1)

Just an fyi... I dont know shit about football so dont come at me if something is wrong
————

You were standing at your locker, exchanging your morning class books with your afternoon class books.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist causing you to jump and gasp.

"Relax, love. Its just me." Sadie whispered in your ear.

You turned around to face her. "You scared me."

"Sorry." Sadie let out a little laugh as she put a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Its okay." You smiled.

You looked Sadie up and down as you admired the jersey she was wearing. She did the same as she admired the cheerleading outfit you wore.

On game days the football players wore their jerseys and the cheerleaders wore their uniforms.

"You look good." Sadie smirked.

"Says you." You smiled as you put a hand on her chest. "I like a girl in uniform."

"As do I." Sadie seductively said before kissing you.

You smiled into the kiss. You felt her put a hand up your skirt. You pulled away from the kiss and moved her hand away.

"Not in the hallway, please." You told her.

"No one's looking." Sadie shrugged.

You looked around and saw a few eyes on you. You and Sadie were "it" couple so it wasn't unusual for people to stare and wish that they were you or wish that they were Sadie.

"Actually a lot of people are staring. Cant blame them, though. You look pretty hot." You kissed her on the lips and turned back around to face your locker.

Sadie smiled before leaning on the locker next to yours as she watched you look for something in your locker.

"Maybe its good that they watch." She leaned closer to you so that she could whisper in your ear. "They can see how good I make you feel."

You gulped at her words as you felt a pool of wetness form in your underwear. You just wanted her to do you right there but you knew she couldn't.

"I'll see you at the game, princess." She kissed your cheek before walking away.

You turned your head to watch her go. Damn, did she look good in that jersey. You didn't realize how long you were staring until Millie cleared her throat from behind you.

"Oh. Hey, Mills." You greeted.

Millie was your best friend and she also happened to be on the cheer squad.

"Drooling over Sadie again?" Millie teased.

"Ha ha. Very funny." You sarcastically said with an eye roll as you shut your locker.

Millie laughed at you. You both heard a squeal causing you both to turn around. You saw yet another person asking someone to prom causing you to sigh.

"Im gonna guess that that sigh means Sadie hasn't asked you to prom yet?" Millie cautiously asked.

"Yup. I dont get it, Mills. Prom is in three days. She should have already asked me." You frowned.

"Maybe she just assumes that you two are going since you're already a couple." Millie said but even she didn't sound to sure.

"Yeah. Maybe." You said before walking off to your next class.

...

Before the game you went to the locker room to wish Sadie good luck.