Buzzfeed | S.S.

"I'm Caleb."

"I'm y/n."

"And I'm Sadie."

"And we're about to take the 'which Stranger Things character are you?' quiz." You introduced.

"Choose an 80s movie. ET, The Terminator, Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, The Goonies, Indiana Jones." Caleb read the first question.

"I'm gonna pick Ghostbusters." You said as you clicked it.

"I'd say Back To The Future." Caleb picked.

"Yeah, Back To The Future." Sadie agreed. "Caleb and I love that movie."

"Yeah, we do." Caleb nodded.

"Pick a superpower." You read. "Telekinesis, super strength, flight, super speed, invisibility, teleportation."

"Teleportation." Sadie said. "Because, think about how much we travel and how easy it would be just to, like, snap your fingers."

"Oh, that's true." Caleb said.

"And also like on a weekend, be like 'let's go on a date to Paris this weekend'." Sadie looked at you.

"Yeah, I wanna go on a date to Paris!" You laughed.

"Snap your fingers and we're there." Sadie smiled.

"Have dinner on the eiffel tower." You suggested with a smile as you looked at her.

"Imagine." Sadie said.

"I'm gonna pick super strength." Caleb said.

"I knew you were gonna choose that." Sadie told him.

"Yeah." Caleb laughed.

"Your friends would describe you as loyal, funny, charismatic, kind, relaxed, logical." Sadie read.

"I like to think I'm funny but I don't wanna seem like a douche." You smiled.

"No, we all have to pick for each other." Sadie put her hand on top of yours to stop you from clicking.

"Oh. What would you describe me as?" You asked her.

"I think you're all of them." Sadie said.

"Girl." You looked at her and she laughed. "Pick one."

"I think you're loyal." Sadie decided. "Now, what would you describe me as?"

"Logical." Caleb quickly answered, causing you to laugh.

"Logical? Really?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah." Caleb nodded.

"y/n?" Sadie looked at you.

"You're either funny or logical." You told her.

"I'll pick logical." She said.

"Caleb, for you, relaxed." You told him.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Either that or loyal." You added.

"I feel like relaxed." Sadie agreed with you.

"Relaxed is big time for me." Caleb nodded. "Choose a place to hang out with friends. Community pool, Palace arcade, Mike's basement, Junkyard, Hawkins Middle School, Starcourt mall."

"I'm gonna go with Palace Arcade." Sadie said.

"I'm gonna pick Starcourt." You said.

"Junkyard for me." Caleb picked.

"I thought you would have picked Starcourt." You looked at Sadie.

"That was my second choice." Sadie told you.

"Choose some 80s slang." You read. "Bitchin, tubular, gnarly, wicked."

"Gnarly for me." Caleb nodded as he clicked on it.

"I love Wicked the musical." Sadie said causing you to let out a little laugh. "So I'm gonna go with wicked."

"I feel like a lot of people still use gnarly so I'm gonna pick that." You picked.

"In a crisis, you'd be calm, cautious, nervous, strategic, responsible, brave." Sadie read. "I'd be cautious."

"I feel like I would be brave." Caleb chose.

"You would be brave, I think I'd be cautious." Sadie nodded before looking at you. "y/n?"

"Is there a 'there's no way I'm surviving this so I'll just die' option?" You asked causing Sadie and Caleb to laugh.

"y/n, I feel like you'd be nervous." Sadie said.

You nodded and clicked on nervous. Sadie smiled as she watched you.

"Finally, choose something important from the series. Christmas lights/alphabet wall, Mews, Barb, Steve's bat, Eggo's, or Dart." Caleb read.

"I want Steve's bat." You laughed.

"y/n would be reckless with Steve's bat." Sadie laughed.

"It's true." You smiled.

"I'm picking Mews." Caleb said.

"Sadie, what did you pick?" You asked as you looked at her screen.

"I picked the bat." Sadie told you.

"Good." You replied causing her to smile.

"Let's see our results." Caleb said. "I got Max."

"I also got Max." You said.

Sadie looked at your screen before gasping and showing you her screen. "I got y/c/n!"

"That's so weird." You smiled.

"I'm gonna read your characters description." Sadie said.

"Oh, okay." You said.

"You're a impulsive and charismatic member of your friend group. You sometimes don't think before making decisions and are always brave. You like to put others before yourself and you always do the right thing." Sadie read. "That first part isn't me at all but I think the last part is true."

"Yeah." Caleb nodded and looked at you. "Do you wanna read Max's?"

"Sure." You said. "You're spunky, smart, and you don't care what others think of you. You aren't easily trusting but when you find the right group of people to open up to, you're a loyal team player who would do anything for their friends."

"That's really accurate for you both." Sadie commented.

"Yeah." Caleb agreed.

"That means my brother is an asshole." You said, referring to Dacre's character, Billy.

Sadie and Caleb laughed and you smiled before looking at the camera.

"Sorry, Dacre. I love you." You said.