Fan Event | S.S.

Sadie g!p

Part 2 of Turned On
———

You and Sadie walked into Dave and Busters, hand in hand, and immediately a crowd of fans started cheering. You and Sadie smiled and waved at the crowd before walking over to the cast.

"What took you guys so long?" Noah asked.

"I had to make a phone call." Sadie lied.

"The hickey on y/n's neck says otherwise." Finn pointed out causing you to punch him in the shoulder.

"I dont care what you two did. Just go into your spots for the meet and greet." Millie told you and Sadie.

"Yes mom." You rolled your eyes before letting go of Sadies hand.

Sadie took your hand again and stopped you from leaving. "We're gonna play games together afterwards, right?"

After the meet and greet, you all were supposed to walk around the arcade and play games with some of the fans. You and Sadie had made an agreement to stick together.

"Of course." You smiled.

Sadie smiled back at you and gave you a quick kiss on the lips before letting you leave.

"I love you." You told her before leaving.

"I love you more!" Sadie called out as she watched you go.

"You guys are so cute it makes me sick." Gaten said.

"Thanks." Sadie furrowed her eyebrows. "I think."

...

Sadies meet and greet finished before yours so when she was done she went over to where you were. She saw you talking to your last fan so she went up behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist.

You knew it was Sadie so you leaned into her as you continued to talk to the fan.

"It was nice meeting you." You smiled.

The fan waved bye to you before leaving. You sighed of relief as you turned around to face Sadie, her arms still around your waist.

"Im can't wait to go home." You told Sadie as you put your arms around her neck.

"You promised you were gonna stay for games." Sadie frowned.

"I am staying." You reassured her.

"Good. Because im excited to beat you in everything." She smirked.

You laughed. "You're on."

Sadie laughed before kissing you. You leaned into her to deepen the kiss.

"If you two are done making out we're all ready to go into the arcade now." Caleb said.

"Yeah, we'll be there in a few." You waved him off.

"No." Mille said before grabbing your shoulder and pulling you away from Sadie. "You two live together. You can kiss when you get home."

"Fine." You grumpily said before holding your hand out for Sadie. "Lets go, baby."

Sadie took your hand and she let you lead her to the arcade.

"What should we play first?" Sadie asked you.

"Oh. I know." You smiled before dragging her over to the football game.

"Are you ready to lose?" Sadie smirked.

"I could ask you the same thing." You folded your arms. "Who ever wins the most tickets by the end of the night wins."