Pool Party | S.S.

You, Sadie, Finn, Noah, Millie, Gaten, and Caleb were at Finn's house for a pool party. Everyone was playing around in the pool and having fun. Well, everyone accept Sadie. Sadie was tanning in the pool chair with her hair in a messy bun and sunglasses on her face. You got out of the pool and walked over to her.

"Are you gonna swim or are you just gonna sit here and tan?" You asked her.

"The second one." She replied.

"Why?" You frowned.

She sat up in her chair and put her sunglasses on her head. "I don't wanna get wet."

"That's what she said." You smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Must you always have to make a dirty comment?"

"Yes I must." You said. "Now come swim."

"No." She declined.

You sighed before coming up with an idea. You smirked as you picked her up bridal style and carried her to the edge of the pool.

"y/n, no!" She yelled as she tightened her grip on your shoulders.

"Throw her in!" Gaten yelled.

"I swear to god, y/n." She sternly said to you.

"Do it!" Noah yelled.

Sadie screamed as you threw her into the pool. You jumped in as she came up to the surface. You came up to the surface and looked at her. She crossed her arms and glared at you.

"I love you?" You said.

She rolled her eyes and got out of the pool.

"Finn, I'm using your shower." She dried herself off before going into the house.

"I think she's mad at you." Caleb joked.

You flipped him off before getting out the pool. You dried yourself off and went inside the house. You heard the shower running upstairs so you assumed Sadie was already showering. You knew she was mad at you so you decided to let her cool off and wait for her in the kitchen.

After a while she came back down into the kitchen wearing shorts and t-shirt. You went into the freezer and pulled two popsicles. A red one and a blue one. She leaned on the counter as you turned to her with the popsicles, one in each hand.

"Popsicle for my beloved girlfriend?" You asked with a smile.

She looked at you and took the blue one without saying a word to you. She pulled out her phone and started scrolling through TikTok as she ate her popsicle.

"You still mad at me?" You wondered.

She looked at you before looking back at her phone.

"The silent treatment, huh? Alright then. I'll stay here and you can talk to me whenever you're ready." You told her as you leaned on the counter across from her.

You started to eat your popsicle as you scrolled through instagram. A couple minutes later the two of you finished your popsicles. Sadie held out her popsicle stick for you.

You looked at her. "What am I? Your garbage lady?"

She glared at you. You widened your eyes in fear as you took her popsicle stick and threw it out along with yours. 

"Are you still mad at me?" You asked.

She thought about it before shaking her head 'no'.

"So then talk to me." You said.

She sighed. "I will when you apologize."

"For throwing you in a pool?" You slightly smiled.

She walked over to you. "Yeah. Because I told you not to and you did it anyways."

You scoffed. "You're not my mo..."

She cocked her head to the side. "Go ahead, y/n. Finish that sentence."

You put your arms around her waist. "You know... you're pretty hot when you're mad."

She scoffed and pushed you away from her. She started to walk away but you grabbed her wrist and turned her to face you.

"Hey, hey. I'm sorry, okay? I won't do it again. I promise." You said.

She held up her pinky. You interlocked your pinkies together and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss started to get heated. You licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She accepted and the two of you started to make out. You pulled away when you needed air.

"I accept your apology." She smiled.

"Great. You ready to go home?" You asked her.

She nodded. You took her hand in yours and the both of you walked back outside to where the others were.

"You two okay?" Millie asked.

"Yeah. We're gonna head home now." You told them.

"Okay." Millie said.

Finn furrowed his eyebrows when he saw your purple tongue. "I didn't know I had purple popsicles."

"You don't." Sadie innocently said.

"Oh... Oh...? Oh...! Did you two make out in my kitchen?" Finn raised his voice.

"Maybe, maybe not. Bye!" Sadie shouted as she dragged you out of Finns backyard.

"Bye!" You yelled.

Sadie dragged you all the way to her car that was in the driveway. She got into the driver's seat and you got into the passenger's seat.

She pulled out of the driveway and started driving.

A little while later you noticed that she passed by the street that she had to turn on to get to your house.

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at her. "Sadie, where are we going?"

"I'm taking you home." She told you with her eyes glued to the street.

"This isn't the way to my fucking house, Sadie." You said.

"Oh, no. Not your home." She looked at you and smirked. "My home."